• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Or ppl that rush into turn lanes when they barely have enough space, and if you didn't stop in the middle of traffic you woulda HIT THEM SMACK IN THE ENTIRE BACKSIDE OF THEIR CAR, AND THE FRONT OF YOURS and pro'bly woulda died.

but u kno

what are rules

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Let's not forget the people who are honking at you to turn right when you're going to be going straight like 'cuse you I'm sorry I'm in this lane but straight is where I'm going sry!!

I've been honked multiple times at a certain right turn where the sign says "no right turns on red." Some people.

Years
  • Coming from Texas, I have to say that Lousiana's roads are ALL TERRIBLE. I have no idea why, but when you're on the interstate crossing into the other state, there's a world of difference.

It's super annoying ):

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    There were some potholes where I used to live. But most of my driving are on state roads and such so there's no potholes there. However for some reason, even though it rains a lot in Florida, Floridians forget how to drive in the rain every times it does I always fear I'm going to get into another crash (though with a new car with new tires I don't think I'll be hydroplaning into any tow trucks again anytime soon I hope ugh).

Years
  • In the provinces I've been, Quebecs roads are worst and Ontarios are best.
    I live in NS, where its ok in the city but everywhere else is bad lol

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • my mum and I have the lovely shared experience of being screamed at by a lady making a U-turn because we nearly hit her while making a right turn at an intersection in White Oak. She screamed, "I'VE GOT THE GREEN ARROW" across the road and we both laughed, and felt bad for her kid in the back seat who has to put up with that. She didn't read the sign next to the traffic lanterns that said "U-turn yield to right turn" I guess.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • There were some potholes where I used to live. But most of my driving are on state roads and such so there's no potholes there. However for some reason, even though it rains a lot in Florida, Floridians forget how to drive in the rain every times it does I always fear I'm going to get into another crash (though with a new car with new tires I don't think I'll be hydroplaning into any tow trucks again anytime soon I hope ugh).

It should be illegal for Floridians to drive lol. The drivers are awful in Florida.

The US has a D rated infrastructure. At least its not F I guess...

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • man, i've been having this chocolate that's 78% cocoa, and i gotta say, it really redefined "dark chocolate" for me. and then my husband has his own bars, labeled "87% cacao" and i'm like cacao wow oh my ow, how bitter!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It should be illegal for Floridians to drive lol. The drivers are awful in Florida.

The US has a D rated infrastructure. At least its not F I guess...
    I'm a floridian and I can't even argue lmaoo its horrible down here. Doesn't help that they dont build the roads to deal with rain well and we live in a state where it rains a lot ok florida.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back