• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Luckily for me I already had the money to get Pokémon Y version, so I spent it all on that in a pre-order while I still had it so that I wouldn't have to ask my parents for help in getting the game, and so that I could get the pre-order poster as well.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Hey guys, random question but... am I the only one who's really pissed off still that the games were leaked early?
    I just feel so mad we're all gonna lose the chance to get another worldwide release in the future because of that leak.

And now everyone's getting spoiled so much... it really kinda upsets me.
    We were all supposed to get surprised at all the new Pokemon and features together for the first time ever and of course, it didn't happen.

.. Fun ruiners.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I'm so freaking excited for Saturday. I couldn't hold my excitement and told some of my new friends that I was going to get it. None of them play Pokemon , unfortunately, but I did manage to start a conversation explaining why it's not necessarily for little kids.

If you're concerned about spoilers, just do what I do. Stay away from the X and Y section.

Years
    And disable viewing signatures if you're going to be around the forums here.

I'm just gonna go in with the mindset that you can't spoil the entire plot for yourself unless you're looking intentionally. Seeing some of the 'mons, well, it happens.

Years
    I'll probably steer clear from X&Y section completely until the semester ends and I get a chance to play it. Shame as I post in that board fairly often. not good for postcount

Sirfetch’d

And disable viewing signatures if you're going to be around the forums here.

I'm just gonna go in with the mindset that you can't spoil the entire plot for yourself unless you're looking intentionally. Seeing some of the 'mons, well, it happens.

Yeah this is kinda how I feel about it. I don't really care about Pokemon spoilers though as they are inevitable, but I don't want the storyline spoiled for me. I want to be able to play through the game without knowing the gym leaders, evil storyline, or elite four. So far I have been able to avoid all story spoilers so maybe I can get through these last three days without being spoiled.

Years
    For as much as I've posted in the X and Y section as of late, I have yet to really spoil myself on the storyline, which I guess is a good thing.

Sirfetch’d

I've posted in X&Y quite a bit as well lately so I am very surprised that I have been able to avoid spoilers as well. I've avoided the spoilers thread for the most part so I guess that is the main reason. Most of my posts are in the countdown thread which is super fun to post in ^_^

blue

gucci
    Years
    I think I saw a slight part of the storyline involving Team Flare, although having said that was a rumor and I've seen numerous entires behind Team Flare and now I'm confused! Ah well, roll on Saturday!

Sirfetch’d

For Canada and the USA, as soon as it's Midnight Eastern time (Which is 10 PM MY TIME OMG) I can get it. I'm awaiting an eShop code that I'll pay for on Friday when I get paid. I'm trying so hard to avoid spoilers and unannounced evos, Pokemon and Megas, but people don't seem to respect people that are trying to avoid spoilers.

Oh that's great then haha. That means it will actually be available at 11 PM my time :D I know that is only an hour earlier, but one less that I will have to wait. Gahhhhh this has me so excited now XD

Sirfetch’d

That Live always at it. smh. However it does seem as if you missed a lot today here in the DCC, but isn't there always something interesting happening here? ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back