• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    I have Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr accounts. I only use Facebook and Twitter, but not Tumblr anymore - I have no use for it. I'm not very active in Facebook, but I tweet quite frequently. It's one of the ways I express my thoughts I normally won't post on Facebook as I consider Twitter to be more...private in a sense. I usually feel much better after ranting on Twitter about something that's troubling me.

baha I get frustrated when any thread doesn't take me to the current pages. Especially in the forum game sections where making sure you're on the right page and posting the right thing is important for most games.

I almost always have this experience! It gets quite annoying after realizing you posted on the wrong page and have to edit your post and respond to the correct topic.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    is it on the last page?

*checks*

good.

I don't use facebook anymore. It's stupid. I use Twitter but back then I was a huge addict but not so much anymore. Tumblr is my only site now. Now that site is addicting. But I sometimes consider PC as my main form of social media I guess. xD

Years
    It's kinda sad that I have to say I am on PC more than 95% of the time I am online, and I've given up on other communities as well.. I gave up Twitter over a year ago and now I'm giving up Facebook as well, but I don't think I'm finished with facebook just yet, considering that I haven't started school and could make some new friends.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I don't think I'll be giving up on anything social anytime soon, seeing as I use them for things other than social networking.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    I use Facebook and stuff for everything but talking to others right now. I just use it as a means to check up on pages I like.

TY

Facebook, i have it. Do i use it: no, i dont feel like logging in xD
    I also has Twitter which i abuse a lot to express my feelings and problems i have

Sirfetch’d

I just tried to find my old Myspace page for fun, but I have no idea as to how to login because it as been so long lol.

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
    Years
    I have no Facebook, and I will never make one.
    I had it in the past, but I never used it, so I decided to delete it.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    Same here. But the only reason I keep mine is so that I can get entered to win stuff or login to other websites without having to register.

Otherwise, my Facebook is dead. :P

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I have a facebook. I check in about once a week and I normally just use it to post witty comments to statuses or keep my friends updated on how far my book has progressed. I must say that PC is my main site I spend the most time on. Of course, that time is radically reduced thanks to college...

Years
    oh haai dere faecbook buddeh :D

brb shall I add you?

I must say, i check like max twice a week :\ unless there's business to be done.

Years
    If you guys can find me on Facebook (which you probably can't), I'll accept if I know you really well haha, but in recent years I have been trying to keep online friends from my Facebook and only focusing on IRL friends.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back