• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I wouldn't want to use the hangouts if it limited my computer speed as mine isn't great as it is. I guess though it being free is a plus.

Also, good morning DCC!

Sirfetch’d

I am doing really well, but I am massively tired haha. I stayed up most of the night streaming Breaking Bad which wasn't the best idea considering that I had a meeting at my college at 7:30. I got through that though so now I am free for the rest of the day and plan to do nothing but browse PC and hopefully take a good nap later :D

Years
  • I didn't get my usual amount of sleep for some odd reason overnight.. I wasn't really able to fall asleep until midnight last night and I woke up at 6:30 this morning, and I can't seem to nap this morning to catch up. I really hope being out of school isn't turning me insomniac. :/

Sirfetch’d

I think I finally fell asleep around 4:30 and woke up about 6:15. I can function on that little sleep, but I am probably going to nap in a few minutes so I am not overly tired tonight as we are having dinner with my grandma.

Years
  • I wish we (my family) were able to have dinner more often with my grandmother.. we used to go out to eat with her once a month on Fridays but that hasn't happened in a while now. But at least she comes over for Thanskgiving and Christmas dinners to be with us. :)

Sirfetch’d

We have dinner at least 4 times a month usually each weekend with my grandma. After my grandpa passed away she has been quite lonely so she likes to have dinner with us a lot. I am not complaining though as she is a fantastic cook :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've slept for only four hours last night. Usually, I get to sleep for six to seven hours. I drank a cup of coffee after dinner yesterday, which is probably why I couldn't get enough sleep. I'm never, ever going to drink coffee again during the nighttime, that's for sure. xD" Other than that, my day's going all right. College started for me today, but I wasn't required to attend all classes. I'd have to go to every class from tomorrow, though.

Sirfetch’d

I made the mistake of drinking caffeine as well last night which was another reason as to why I was up so late. I hopefully wont make that mistake again, but I have said that before ~_~.

Also good luck with college :D

Years
  • Good luck with college Perdition! ^-^

And I haven't had caffeine regularly in a few months now.. too bad a lot of caffeinated drinks have sugar in them, which totally goes against my diet. Oh well.

Years
  • Good luck with college Perdition! ^-^

And I haven't had caffeine regularly in a few months now.. too bad a lot of caffeinated drinks have sugar in them, which totally goes against my diet. Oh well.

Sirfetch’d

I have to have caffeine everyday or I get headaches bad and I am not sure why this happens but it does. I don't mind though as most of my favorite drinks such as tea and Dr. Pepper are caffeinated.

Years
  • I've slept for only four hours last night. Usually, I get to sleep for six to seven hours. I drank a cup of coffee after dinner yesterday, which is probably why I couldn't get enough sleep. I'm never, ever going to drink coffee again during the nighttime, that's for sure. xD" Other than that, my day's going all right. College started for me today, but I wasn't required to attend all classes. I'd have to go to every class from tomorrow, though.

Good luck, don't get nervous.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I'm an eighteen year old who has never drank tea or coffee in his life. I only drink milk. :p

Oh, and I love my avatar. So proud of myself for making something like this. -pats on my own back-

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • *twitch* I had two cups of coffee this morning and right now I feel WIRED.

later on i'm gonna crash. xD But I neeeeed things done today. D:

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I only drink 2 cups of coffee a day when I get Starbucks or something. I prefer coffee or cola for caffeine.

Years
  • I don't drink coffee, unless as a performance enhancement. I make do with sniffing small amounts of alcohol - this wine smells like honey.

Sirfetch’d

I am not a coffee drinker either because I just don't like hot drinks. I know that cold coffee is an option, but idk. I just can't develop a taste for it. The smell though is fantastic and is one reason that I absolutely love it when my parents make it in the morning.

Years
  • Yes! Iced coffees are awesome. There's a thing called Timmy's over here that makes it doable on a daily basis (though I don't).

Sirfetch’d

hmm I suppose that I could give iced coffee another try as it has been years since I tried it. Hopefully I have developed a taste for it because drinking Dr. Pepper everyday for caffeine isn't good for me at all D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back