• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

leave me out of your excursions one more time and you are out of my life for good. This is stupid.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    dear anonymous,

im sorry i was so rude. i know youve done some bad shit but i feel like im doing the same things i said you did and thats hypocritical and i know better. i need to be the better person and live and let live.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    da,

woah i'm sorry i guess i got the wrong idea entirely. i thought you were trying to send a completely different message; it's ok though, i took a hint and i'll leave you alone sorry for pestering you lol

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,
    I hope you're doing okay now that I'm out of your life. Even though you've left me multiple times. Only thing is, if you try to come back this time..I won't let you back in cause I'm real sick of your shit and of you leading me on. Have fun getting hurt with your dumb ex again.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • DA,

I wish I could be even closer with you, be one of your closest friends, but I'm afraid I'm bugging you just by saying hi. The times we do talk about absolutely nothing are the best. Wish it could happen more often.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    dear anon,

ok clearly i'm dumb but you could've let me know, i was just waiting for you to message me back :~( don't do that again pls

Cinderizer

Da Burdlova
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous's, You are the most Lovely girl's i have ever met! thankyou for being my friends! without you three, my day just wouldn't ever be the same, you are all kind to me, and it means alot! you are Golden-hearted people that i admire and i look up to you! if any of you were my age, i would have asked you out already! you bring joy into my life when there seems to be no reason for joy. Thankyou F*****, S****, and R** for being great friends!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Dear Anon,
    Why can't I catch a break this year? I'm being ridiculed so much by my own family lately that I've actually got a headache now.

What I wouldn't give to have a time machine right now.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    dear anon,
    you still don't get it do you? i broke up with you to protect you and your feelings since i didn't feel the way you felt about me. i never stopped caring about you, but you wanted to see me hurt so i blocked you on everything. i've seen your true colors and now that things are over between you and her you want to get back with me. i'll forget and forgive but i've already found my sunshine in the great group of friends that have been by my side through this. i don't need you anymore :~)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • da,

i'm always so proud of you, i don't think you understand. even when we haven't spoken in a while, i'm always just. so happy to know you. and you're doing great. i'll always have your back.

i had a dream i just got to hug you and it was great. i guess that's what compelled me to post this. haha. but really. i am so proud of you for all you've done this year.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Dear anon,
    I want to tell you that I am matter, and it doesn't matter what other people may think. I don't want to boast, but I know I'll become better person someday.

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous

For once, I am choosing the path of greater resistance. I am hoping it will sculpt me. Hours ago I found myself at a fork in the road - one path meant unchallenged authority, a place of instant gratification and easily designed comfort. The other path was more jagged - a heavier commitment and new, untraveled waters. Now I've pulled the trigger on the latter.

It will not be easy. Time to prove my fortitude.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Nobody asked for your comment. Nobody bothered you. Now that's just revenge for the sake of revenge.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • Dear anonymouses,

You two are the best things that have happened to me this year.

Years
  • Dear anonymous,

Y'all can quit the charade anytime now. I know you guys do not want to speak with me or hang out with me anymore, so don't try and act like nothing is different every time y'all come into interaction with me. I honestly thought you guys were friends, and we had such good times for the years we got to know each other. Why did everything change after my mother passed away? Is there something wrong with me that made you guys just create a new group chat and not include me and forcefully leave me out?

Just fucking come to me and tell me all that is wrong with me and why y'all think I'm not worth being a friend to anymore. What did I do to deserve such treatment, anyways? If y'all don't want to hang out with me or include me in your interactive activities anymore, then just say it to my fucking face.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,
    trying to make yourself look good by getting a tombstone for my twin doesn't make you look good it just makes you look pathetic after 18 years of her not having one.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • DA,

I care about you so much, I don't know how I can possibly express it.

Back