• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
Years
  • DA,
    Please tell me how I can help you. Dont know how I can help you the best, but im affraid I wil lose you if I dont do anything.

Last edited:

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I had so many things to tell you in that short period of time. I'm going to miss all the little details about us. Just know that I'm a little broken too, I actually like your stupid hair and that you yet still need to learn how to drive. xoxo

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • DA,

It's probably childish, but I'm so sick of a particular clique whose members I see posting all the time on a particular website. (it's not this one, guys. heck, it's not even a forum!)

Like I'm trying to do my own thing but they're fucking everywhere, filling up my dash, getting replies from people I rp with first before I /might/ get something two weeks later Not only that but they're always talking with each other and drawing things for each other too, these facts I know are true.

Whereas if I try and talk to them? Heck, I'm lucky if I ever hear /back/

I've half a mind to just block them out right and be done with them. Because yes, I feel excluded, especially since I can't draw like them, and I may feel maybe even a bit jealous, but I'm sick of being used like their personal footnote.

I don't even know if I'm having fun rping anymore. Because now I've got this fear of this particular clique conversing about me behind my back.

So I say again, man; fuckin' cliquessss

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • da,

you're a hypocrite, manipulative, and i would appreciate it if you left my friends alone. and, quite honestly, if you don't like the fandom and you think it's full of shit, just leave it. i doubt anyone still wants you here anyway, but no one wants to say it to your face because you're so tyrannical and unwilling to listen to anyone that tries to help you. no one wants to talk to you, write with you, or any of that because you've dug yourself into a huge grave, started a shit ton of unnecessary drama, and we're all tired of it.

grow up.

edit: jesus did your ludger senses go off you messaged me right after i posted this...and YEAH no one wants to write with your character bc you're rude to everyone...no one wants that kind of writing partner.

Last edited:
    Years
  • DA,

I'm thankful to be finished working in your course from these past six weeks. I wasn't in your class as a student, but as an assistant to one of your students. I don't need to put away my phone just because you think it's rude and disruptive, but because I'm not a student in your class. I've never had an instructor tell me to put my phone away, especially when I'm not needed at the very moment, so why should you have to force me to pay attention to something that is not necessary for me to pay attention to? I get paid to assist a student, not to sit in your class and observe.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous, I hope you realize what a mistake you've made. I'm terribly unhappy here and I have no friends. I have almost no support here except for you, but even then you don't understand. You say I am not independent enough. Perhaps i am scared to be independent..but I still wish you would understand. I hate it here. My mental illness has gotten 10x worse since getting here. I'm sorry. I hope you are too.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    da,

i promise i'll take you for noodles sometime soon; just give me the chance to build up the confidence, and then food is on me.

... and yeah, you can bring your own chopsticks.

Years
  • DA;

You called it 100%, dawg. 21 going on 22, and I'm still apathetic about everything. My disposition on living is pretty negative, and my outlook on life is nonexistent to the point where me talking about suicide is a running joke for me. So congratulations, you were right. Space Moriarty strikes yet again. Sad that I can't tell you that you were right, though.

Hope you're doing well in whatever nega dimension you're in. I'll see ya'.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    da,

:( what happened to that promise you made me? i just need you to be straight with me; i don't mind if you want to be their friend but you really need to let me know, you know my history w/ them and pretending to hate them in order to keep me in the dark is just going to get all of us in a lot of needless drama

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,
    Hope you've become kinder over the years and more considerate of others. You have confidence, but jesus put yourself in someone else's shoes. No more guilt tripping anyone else either.Pretty sure we won't talk again, but I just hope you've become a better person over the years.

Dear Other anonymous,
    After such a weird art block, I want to make something to thank you for all the times you've lifted my spirits the past few years. I know you're busy now a days but I still appreciate everything you have done for me. Thanks, dude c:​

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Don't expect me to treat you like an adult when you don't treat me as one, and don't let me exercise my own freedom and independence. It's my body, my mind, not yours. I don't care if you trust me. I don't need your trust. I don't need your respect. I don't need you at all. You can kindly fuck off from my life because I can handle my own life without you at all. I'm just praying for the day lightning bolts strike you down so that I prove to you that I don't need to be treated like some lost teenager any-fucking-more.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,
    I hope you realize this is what you want and not what me and her want. You're being selfish. You moved us here for your reasons and didn't think about what we wanted. I hate the decisions you've made. You've made a huge mistake.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I fucking hate my emotions so much. My medicine is literally making it worse and it's seriously tearing our relationship apart. Sure you say you've "seen it all before and you would bear with it", but I am scared of the day you would say "omfg can you please stop??". This is my anxiety talking and there is no way for me to prevent it.

You know I always have to reassure that things are okay between us, especially when this stupid medicine I'm in makes me feel super anxious and puts me in a super pissy mood over the most stupidest things. I feel like I get so pissed off easily nowadays, and I'm sure you don't want to see me like that every day, don't you?

Yet, my doctor doesn't want me to let go of this medicine...at least for the rest of the month.

But I ask myself...would things be different if I wasn't on this medicine? Would I still suffer the same power struggle between you and me? Before the medicine, I didn't mind you play games, I let you go out with your friends and family...hell, I even let you buy that sexy Gwenpool art piece online that you always wanted. I was happy back then. Now I just get so annoyed and pissed at everything you do, and it's literally driving me insane these days.

I want this power struggle to s t o p, but honestly, I don't know how. :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    Dear anonymous,

One month ago, I had a guy who had a crush on me. He asked me to be his boyfriend, but I told him I had to think about it. During that night, I decided to do so, accepting him. Just today, something terrible happen. He changed, deciding to breakup with me because he started to love me less, after I began to find out he and I had so much in common than no one else does, I loved him so much. Now that he and I have broken up, I've been sad. I have lost the one person I connected and felt the happiest with. And now, I'm just one. But that doesn't stop me from giving up from relationships, so I suppose moving on is the correct decision. Although sadness has taken upon me, I won't be happy for a while.

-Uni

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Dear anonymous

Please just leave me alone. im not interested in you and you are a reckless driver so id feel unsafe ever going with you anywhere. what i said was not directed at you so please leave me be and chase someone else. im flattered that youre inviting me to all these events and such but id just prefer you out of my life, i was reluctant to let you into it in the first place. I am probably going to end up deactivating my social media because of you sometime to be honest.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Stop being so inefficient and slow at processing the paperwork oh my god. People are affected by your tardiness!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    DA,

I always want to tell you about even the most mundane things that are happening, but I can never tell if I'm being a bother, no matter how much you'll tell me that I'm not. In the end I rarely bring myself to actually talk about anything with you, because I'm hella self conscious.

Ah well, I'll get over it. Hope you're doing well.

Back