• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dear pokecommunity

Spiff

love child
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    4PGjOKz.png

Okay, I picked two. Now what?

I'm already all three. wat do?

Oh well. If I had to drop one it'd be looks.

It's so tempting not to pick "two" though!

this is why we can't have nice things

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Intelligent and good looking ^^ you can get far with that if you learn how to hide your weird emotional problems!

Or perhaps I'm emotionally stable enough to hide how unintelligent I really am? Alternatively how ugly I really am. With intelligence and stability, I could charm anybody anyways.

... Yeah clearly I can't pick two.

Years
  • Intelligent and good looking ^^ you can get far with that if you learn how to hide your weird emotional problems!

Or perhaps I'm emotionally stable enough to hide how unintelligent I really am? Alternatively how ugly I really am. With intelligence and stability, I could charm anybody anyways.

... Yeah clearly I can't pick two.

You could just burn the triangle so you can say, "Why, yes, I will take all 3, thank you very much!"

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • Dear Spiff,

I approve of your title, it's frightfully spiffing.

I for one would choose Intelligent and good looking. A lack of emotional stability makes the game of life a lot more interesting, for better or usually worse!

And is life not about the wild ride?

I hope this response pleases you, sir.

Yours Truly,

Luck Hax

Sirfetch’d

I was blessed with good looks and intelligence so I guess I don't even get to choose :(

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • emotionally stable and intelligent. It doesn't say not picking good looking = you're ugly, and I don't mind being "ok" or "average" looking ;)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Good looks and emotional stability for the win.

Thank God I'm not alone.

Although honestly, for life in general the only one of those three that is indespensible is emotional stability. You can get by just fine without being intelligent or good-looking but if you aren't stable then everything gets messy. Hell, I'd be happy to just cling to just that one and throw away the other two if I was asked to.

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Intelligent and good looking. I'm a shallow person :p

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    Good looking and intelligent! I'm already emotionally unstable so I might as well be sexy too!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    idk this is kind of hard. i would say intelligent and good looking, but i think being dumb is rather blissful and sometimes i wish i wasn't so aware so possibly the latter

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Coming from a person lacking all three: I'd rather have emotional Stability and good looks. I feel like with those two, as well as an average intelligence - you can be happy and content.

pkmin3033

Good looks and intelligence. I'll be intelligent enough to remain emotionally stable.

Back