• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

decide General Chat's new forum description!

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Are you tired of ROM Hacks? Are you tired of browsing Pokemon forums again and again everytime there's a new game? Is the lack of personal heartfelt discussion bumming you out? Try GC! It'll make you feel part of the community! *Only 12.99 plus tax*

a couple days ago i pitched an "ad campaign" for GC to my friend and ended up making a stupid audio clip for it. it somehow suits this topic so have the thing? :D;

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Um... "come to the dark side... we have an adorable puppy!"

Actually, this fits a lot more because of the adorable puppy you see when you first open this forum. Yeah... I've got nothing, apparently. D:

"We are still working on a better forum description." 8D

(I'm kidding, I am terrible with slogans/descriptions, but can't wait to see what the new one is!!!)

omg yes. I am all for this one! :D It fits perfectly.

Years
    "Welcome to Discussion and Debates' alcoholic, drug riddled and nonsense spewing but all around far more friendly and chilled younger brother"

I don't have a serious answer but I want to feel like I'm contributing. I'll try to think of a better one later.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    If'n you can't ever find the way, by sure you can pop it up in this here forum

This is where chat in general. Generally it's not too serious, but it does get pretty chatty from time to time.

The general would like to have a little chat with you

Once upon a time, there was a man named Chat. Chat was your usual good little soldier, always following orders and making sure the job got done. Then, after years of dedicated service, he was promoted to the rank of General! This forum is dedicated for General Chat and his outstanding service record.

Never tell me the odds! Odds are whatever else that doesn't go anywhere else goes here.

CoffeeDrink came up with our General Chat slogan. Kinda bitter, don't you think? *shameless self-plug*

Looking for a place to stay? Look no further, you found the right, err, place.

There have been several errors that have been brought to light since last uploading the general chat slogan, more accurately, 'El Barto' is not the proper slogan but it's been repeatedly spray-painted on the sign. Please tell Shenanigans about the shenanigans and have someone remove this vandalism.

Free beer! Sorry, we lied. That's just a hook we use to lure people into the forums.

Thank goodness you're here! I can't live with that guy. He's so annoying, and frightening, and he doesn't wear a shirt.

When I was a kid, we didn't have a general chat! We had to walk forty miles in the snow without pants just to tell each other what we thought was interesting. I tell yah, kids these days got it lucky.

Found out today that Jeff Goldblum is selling apartments. We asked him to do our slogan for us but he hasn't got back to us yet.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    You're a Jehova's Witness? What's Jehova accused of?

If I meet the man of my dreams I hope he doesn't know about my dreams.

I'm not happy that it's all our fault, but at least it's not all my fault.

Pulling knobs opens doors. Welcome to General Chat.

The ne'er do wells are doing quite well for a change.

Idk honestly.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    When I was a kid, we didn't have a general chat! We had to walk forty miles in the snow without pants just to tell each other what we thought was interesting. I tell yah, kids these days got it lucky.
    I like you.

But I'd vote for Castform's suggestion, honestly haha. It's so ridiculously PC and I actually think this forum if any can have a ridiculous description and still be pretty clear in what it's about. General Chat, I mean, come on.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    "Come on over here, to General Chat! We have free candy! ...No, no wait, don't leave. D:"

"Here lies the PC members' hopes and dreams... Well, the thread's lost in the archives in this subforum somewhere. At least we keep on reviving them."

"If Forum Games can have a baby bat, then we can have a pug! Pugs are cute, right?"

Yeah, I got nothing.

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    oh lord no not that one

"this forum is very forum" ;]

Sirfetch’d

I actually love Matt's suggestion because it's so fitting lol!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    ^ thats a great description :)

Years
    Sit back and relax as you sip a cup of coffee in the cafe where nothing but chit-chat happens... no wait, everything here is not what you expect. So yeah, tread carefully.

I wanted to make a reference to the old Chit Chat Cafe name hahahaha

Back