• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Did you use the legendary pokemon at Level 30?

Did you use Latias/Latios after being gifted with it?

• Yes

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 62.9%

• Total voters

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'm just wondering if you used the Latias/Latios pokemon that wanted to be on your team. Personally, I didn't have room for it on my team, and, due to it being a legendary, I didn't wanna give it the wrong EV's.

Years
    Nope. I didn't even want to take it at first, and I was dealt the exact reason why I didn't want to: an Adamant nature. ): I wouldn't have used it anyway, but getting one like that really sucked.

Years
    I trained mine and still have it in my team. It's the first time I've actually trained it and it was awesome. Got great EVs with defense and sp. defense so I'm very happy with it.

Years
    I didn't exactly use my Latias during the main story, but I did decide to use her as a rotating team member in the postgame, and of course to travel around on her. Thankfully mine had a neutral nature so it's not too much to cringe about.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2015
    I couldn't choose an other pokèmon for my team... When I saw Latios, well, I used it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I decided to use Latias over Flygon after I learned that the former came for free after saving it from Team Aqua. It stayed in my team for the whole game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    No I didn't use it at all. I actually made a huge mistake when I first got it. I had a party of 6 already so I had to replace one member. Everyone on my team besides Zigzagoon (surf) were core members so I sent Zigzagoon back forgetting it was the only Pokemon I had atm who could learn surf so I was trapped on the other side of Hoenn until I got to the weather institute.

Idr if you can soar with your legendary yet so I could of possibly just flown back idk?

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Since I have Alpha Sapphire, I got Latias. I didn't use it, however, because I had my team planned out already. And besides, I like Latios more.

faf

Queen of Dragons
    Years
    I used Latios...

...as an HM slave with Zigzagoon and Kecleon. But it was perfect with Fly, Dive and Waterfall and plus the nature was off to use him competitively.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2015
    No, I didn't use Latias on my team. I had Gardevoir at the time and didn't need another psychic type. I use her for the Eon Flute all the time though.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
    I used Latios for a little bit. Didn't really see much use for it on my team so I ended up replacing it with Groudon. xD

TheUnit684

Heedrim
    Years
    To be totally honest, I hated the way they did it. That whole scene seemed forced so awkwardly into the game (although I did like the little island) and just being handed a legendary so early in the game for no reason (that's what it felt like anyway :P ) seemed sooo cheap. I boxed Latias and haven't taken it out since. I use it for Soaring though because I don't have a choice. :P If I did, I'd totally ride my Dragonite Juniper around. :D

I remember back in the day, finding Latias/Latios was such a huge deal, and I don't think I ever actually managed to catch one (barring one traumatic ordeal). I've advanced in my skills and knowledge since then, so it was something I was looking forward to overcoming in the remakes. I was gonna catch all the legendaries! But then it's just like...wut...even...why...uuuugghhhh

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    No. I don't like having a legendary on my team, no matter how cute or awesome they are. ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I was lucky enough to get a good nature for my Latios, but I didn't use him as I already had a team in mind before even picking up the game. He's fun to fly around on, though!

Back