• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Enjoy Popping Bubble Wrap?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I sure do, but how often you love popping the bubble wrap whenever you feel like it?
    (Some people may find the noise annoying)

Years
  • i feel like one of the few who don't care for it/would rather not do it

my brother used to just jump on larger piles of bubble wrap & air pillows and they'd make obnoxious popping sounds ):

pkmin3033

I used to fight with my brother over bubble wrap popping privileges! xD

I've kinda grown out of it tbh, but if I get a small piece with a package sometimes I might absently pop it whilst I'm watching something. It's oddly relaxing.

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
  • Sometimes I will!

My dad works in a warehouse and sometimes there will be some extra around so we will pop a sheet before we go :P

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • When I saw this thread I was like: Must reply
    I love popping bubble wrap. One of my childhood memories is getting a bunch of bubble wrap in the mail protecting some work thing for my dad and my brother stealing it all. he got home from school an hour earlier than me and I remember hearing the popping while I was walking close to the apartment.
    😭

Years
  • Boy I'll swanton bomb into a pile of bubble wrap right now and get to popping like a chicago police officer, stop playing with me

Back