• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Merchandise] Do you have any Pokémon books?

Years
  • There's lots of merchandise available for the series, and books are no exception! You can find plenty of different kinds about this series. Manga/comics, cook books, encyclopedias, series history books, sticker books, art books, children's books (like children's stories, ABC books, and so on) etc. Do you have any Pokémon books?

SquirmyWorm064

I’m weird :>
    Years
  • There's lots of merchandise available for the series, and books are no exception! You can find plenty of different kinds about this series. Manga/comics, cook books, encyclopedias, series history books, sticker books, art books, children's books (like children's stories, ABC books, and so on) etc. Do you have any Pokémon books?

I have a few Pokémon books like the handbooks but I mostly use them as reference to my drawings

Years
  • man this thread kinda makes me sad that i own so little pokemon merchandise lol ;__; maybe i should start with the books...

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I have a few coloring/activity books, Tracey West adaptations, Pokédexes, manga (Adventures RBY and Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea), strategy guides, a postcard book, and a few unofficial publications.

Years
    • Age 19
    • she
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    When I was a kid, I had a Pokemon storybook adaptation of one of the episodes from the anime about Gible and Piplup. I'm sure I still have it somewhere, I never threw out my Pokemon-related stuff.

virtualpet

The Anomaly's Mewtwo
    Years
  • I collect them and currently have most of the manga up Black and White and I'm just missing a few books here and there, and I also have a lot of guidebooks and smaller manga (like Magical Pokemon Journey, Electric Tale of Pikachu, etc). I know I have the chapter books too but I think they're in a box somewhere.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Owns the strategy guides for Red/Blue and Gold/Silver. (Might look at those for fun.) Recalls having an art book for tracing or something like that. Specifically remembers tracing Sandslash. Probably got rid of that?

Years
  • I used to collect Pokemon cards and I still have the Pokemon Unofficial Card Collector's Guide book. I also used to have a book based on the first Pokemon movie Mewtwo Strikes Back and I think I gave that away along with alot of my other kids books I used to have.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Nothing official, sadly. I have a couple magazines from the early 00s about the anime and the Gen II games, but those are written by other people about the franchise.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • My sisters used to own some manga that took place in Hoenn & Sinnoh. Just a few manga books here and there, but due to smaller siblings some pages are ripped out and all. Other than that, we also had a thick, Pokédex that went as far as Sinnoh Pokémon. That, too, suffered the wrath of my smaller siblings.

So I guess nothing in good or great conditions. Just the remnants of what I used to find neat.

Back