• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do YOU like sports??

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I don't watch any sports tbh, BUT I used to play soccer, basketball, and run track.

Years
I love to play and watch most sports (college basketball, pro+college [American] football, pro baseball, and Premier League+World Cup football are my favorites to watch). I currently write for my university's athletics website, so I'm hoping to end up with a career in the sports industry. Sports and Pokémon are two of my greatest passions, but it's rare for me to find other people who are extremely interested in both.

pkmin3033

I hate sports. I don't like playing - either myself or in video game format - or watching them. I just...don't find them interesting at all. I used to enjoy playing sports with my friends when I was in Primary School, but after that...well. My health doesn't really allow for physical activity on that kind of level, and even if it did, I don't think I'd feel comfortable around other people.

Is swimming a sport? I used to love swimming. I'd still go swimming now if I didn't have issues with the way my body looks.

Years
I used to play baseball and golf at a pretty high level up until my early teen years, and then I ended up hurting my shoulder and had to stop. It wasn't quite the same when I couldn't play competitively any more, so I just kinda fell out of both over time.

I still love watching sports though, with hockey being far and away my #1 favorite. Football of pretty much every kind is up there too, along with about a dozen others. The only mainstream sport in North America that I've never been interested in watching is basketball- I've tried to get into it on more than one occasion, but I can never make it through a whole game without finding something else to do with my time.

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
i LIKE sports but i don't play. i'm probably missing out on a lot though.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Not at all, they're not fun to play and even more boring to watch for me, but to each their own. I watch e-sports from time to time and I know a lot of people would think I'm crazy for finding that entertaining, haha.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I like some sports. I do like watching some soccer on TV as long as it goes well, and I also watched some basketball, baseball and golf on occasion.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Not at all, they're not fun to play and even more boring to watch for me, but to each their own. I watch e-sports from time to time and I know a lot of people would think I'm crazy for finding that entertaining, haha.

But Karen, esports IS a sport you hypocrite

giphy.gif

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Nah, sports aren't really my thing. ;; At least not real sports. Anime sports, though, those are a different story lol

I was in dance for 13 years, though, and gymnastics for six.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
Definitely enjoy the participation factor, though when it comes to just watching others. Besides when I'm diving into the strategy behind the tactics. It becomes boring for me.
As for participating, I'm training as an amateur kickboxer at the moment, play soccer/futbol from time to time, and use to shot hoops and baseball.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I quite like sports. I'll happily watch a bunch of it, although I do prefer having a team to actually support. Football (soccer) would be the main one.

As for participating, karate and football.

Years
I am a decent experienced amateur tennis player. Although watching tournaments on the TV is extremely boring for me. I very often just lose track of the game. I do try to watch some games in grand slams though.

I also like watching some soccer games. Here, the fact that I lose track of what's going on on-screen is less impactful, as in soccer usually most of the time nothing happens.

And I really like watching the Olympic games, even for sports that I normally don't follow or don't understand much at all.

Back