• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Pomsky is the absolute best breed tho. I mean really, what's better than a husky that will never get much bigger than the size of a puppy?

Do you still believe in one another?
    So adorbs.

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
    Pomsky is the absolute best breed tho. I mean really, what's better than a husky that will never get much bigger than the size of a puppy?

True, it looks cute asf and its awesome. BUT- have you imagined the horrible horrible scenario of a Husky mating with a Pomeranian... Even if we swap the genders in our in-mind visual, it doesn't make it better even a bit.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I thought we were talking about the weather? What happened, who let the dogs out? Who? Who?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    The line cook I work with has a Golden Retrevier, that is basically Marley. That thing ways 50 kilos, and is pure hyperactivity. Was playing with it the other day and it was gonna eat me, I swear to god its that friendly. Only 2 years old, which means its in its prime.

Years
    The title of this thread may as well be "The Weather Thread" :P

Anyway, I can't take this cold anymore. I've had to work outside in below 15 degrees. Good thing today's my last day for the semester... I really hope i'm not the only person here that actually likes the summer time x( But admittedly, spring is a better suited season that fits a good mix of both.

*flees*

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    IT'S BEEN FUCKING COLD THIS WEEK and this is texas, this doesn't happen for more than 12 hours at a time, normally

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I've been wearing shorts and a sweatshirt out lately, but that's about what we wear here 10 out of the 12 months of the year. It's not too ungodly cold here but it's not warm either.

Years
    It's not too cold here ust now, but there was a point where I was wearing skinny jeans and heat tech tights under my work trousers because some of the Kindergartens where I work don't believe in heaters... which is a bit ridiculous if you ask me.

I also resorted to wearing 5 layers of tops and drinking hot coffee from a flask all day. Not looking forward to this warm spell ending.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Man, the wind here is out of control. I was cycling home yesterday and I almost got pulled off the road. It is terrible. Last year we has some trees that just got torn out of the ground and onto the road. I can't imagine what Americans in the hurricane season go through.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Speaking of wind, how about that Hurricane Sandy that hit the northeast such as my area back in 2012? ;o

The aftermath was crazy. I was walking around the neighborhood and moving around all the fallen trees on the sidewalks like it was an obstacle course. There were cars smashed under trees, and the public buses were riding for free, and schools were closed for like a month lol. New Jersey had it worse though. They were probably getting around from place to place with a boat and a paddle. It seems NJ gets it worse than NY.

Last edited:
    Years
    lol weather topic again

But thankfully, most terrifying storms where I am usually only happen in the northern parts of the country. That's not to say some other areas have had their fair share of wild weather as well.

Yukari

It's easy to talk about. I don't see what the problem is.

I'm glad I never have to deal with hurricanes where I live. :p

But I remember a few years back we had at least one tornado warning in my area each year. Fortunately, my house was never destroyed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back