• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castaigne

欠 を 食べる
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    The Lego Movie, Birdman, A Walk Among the Tombstones, Big Hero 6, Interstellar, American Sniper, and Selma were my fav movies of 2014.

No idea what will be on the Oscars because I never "got" awards shows. I just watch what I like lol.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    The Lego Movie, Birdman, A Walk Among the Tombstones, Big Hero 6, Interstellar, American Sniper, and Selma were my fav movies of 2014.

No idea what will be on the Oscars because I never "got" awards shows. I just watch what I like lol.

omg big hero 6 was so good! I took my seven year old brother to see it and I was surprised by how it entertained me despite how sappy it was

Castaigne

欠 を 食べる
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    omg big hero 6 was so good! I took my seven year old brother to see it and I was surprised by how it entertained me despite how sappy it was

Yeah, my nieces absolutely loved it too. For once we actually liked the same movie lol,

I still need to see Big Hero 6, it looks so cute ;-;

It's got some dark elements even for a Pixar movie yo

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Great Films that I've seen that have come out this decade (in alphabetical order for no reason) (with genres and years for no reason) (bolded ones I loved, bolded/italicized/underlined ones are now in my top 5 ever):

Birdman (2014 - black comedy/psychological drama)
    Black Swan (2010 - psychological thriller/psychological drama)
    Django Unchained (2012 - western/black comedy)
    Drive (2011 - crime/thriller/neo-noir/romance)
    Frances Ha (2012 - drama/comedy)
    Gone Girl (2014 - mystery/psychological drama/crime/thriller)
    The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014 - comedy)
    Her (2013 - romance/sci-fi/drama)
    Holy Motors (2012 - surrealism)
    Inherent Vice (2014 - neo-noir/black comedy/crime/mystery)
    Inside Llewyn Davis (2013 - drama/music)
    Interstellar (2014 - sci fi/drama/adventure)
    It's Such a Beautiful Day (2012 - animation/psychological drama/black comedy/surrealism)
    The Lego Movie (2014 - animation/comedy/adventure/Family)
    Selma (2014 - historical drama/biopic)
    The Social Network (2010 - biopic/drama)
    The Tree of Life (2011 - drama/coming-of-age)
    Whiplash (2014 - music/psychological drama)

I dunno why I took the time to do this. I have too much time on my hands. hope that helps m8

Black Swan, Django Unchained, Her, The Social Network and Gone Girl were all amazing

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Interstellar, Captain America: the Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men: DoFP, Godzilla, the LEGO Movie, How to Train Your Dragon 2, Ow the Edge of Tomorrow, the Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies, the Grand Budapest Hotel, and the Box Trolls were my favorites for 2014. I wish I would say the same with Big Hero Six, but I hear how the guys from Smashboards find it "ok," meaning, assuming that the image I found saying that Disney is having second renaissance and Honest Trailer's Lion King video is true, every other Disney movie after Frozen will be considered as inferior.

It's got some dark elements even for a Pixar movie yo
    Pixar didn't make Big Hero Six though; it was Disney Animation Studios.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    Ow the Edge

Do you still believe in one another?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Gone Girl is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I didn't see his penis in the theater when I saw it, but I just watched it again Saturday and yep, there's definitely some sideview going on.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    Gone Girl is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I didn't see his penis in the theater when I saw it, but I just watched it again Saturday and yep, there's definitely some sideview going on.

If u missed out on seeing the peen on the big screen then ur rly missin out there bae

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Did someone say George Carlin? Its funny how if I heard his name, I remember his jokes and all that, but what I truly remember him for is something a lot more personal and to my childhood.
    I didn't need these kind of feels in the morning, Thomas was also a huge part of me growing up as well, now that I know that Carlin narrated that episode I'm almost in tears. ;_;

To lighten up the mood, I've been on a New Wave binge. Black, Talk Talk, Talking Heads, the works.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I went to the cinema for Guardians Of The Galaxy and for Cap 2 in 2014. I'll probably only go to the cinema for Ant-Man and Avengers this year. I'm culture-less.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I went to the cinema for Guardians Of The Galaxy and for Cap 2 in 2014. I'll probably only go to the cinema for Ant-Man and Avengers this year. I'm culture-less.
    Haha my plans are exactly like yours.

When does Finding Dory come out though? I could see that in the cinema, if it's anywhere near as epic and cute as Finding Nemo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back