• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'll likely be viewed as the Wally of this forum.

Like how I went from someone with a lot of fear and uncomfortable-ness to becoming a strong active poster who never lets anything get them down. 2011 started with me being worried I was going to have to leave, but then come 2013 I start improving greatly and now this year ends with me being looked up to by newer members.

Pretty much a wild ride for me if that's anything to say.
    You can be the Magikarp/Gyarados.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'll likely be viewed as the Wally of this forum.

Like how I went from someone with a lot of fear and uncomfortable-ness to becoming a strong active poster who never lets anything get them down. 2011 started with me being worried I was going to have to leave, but then come 2013 I start improving greatly and now this year ends with me being looked up to by newer members.

Pretty much a wild ride for me if that's anything to say.

idk why you are cute to me lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ok, I'll be the luck dragon.

enhanced-buzz-29341-1300990893-12.jpg

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Okay, whatever game we're playing, I'm the GM, the banker, the director, or whatever person is there to oversee things in those cute little folding chairs in the studio, getting a big name in the credits for little to no work. Capisce?

Sir Codin

I'm the arrogant and vain fire sorcerer who has a tendency of setting his own teammates on fire.

Years
  • I guess you can call me the other recurring character who shows up, says a few lines then leaves. Because that kinda fits how I think i've been here recently.

Either that or the shy guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back