• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you take your shoes off in the house

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I take mine off most of the time but I also enjoy wearing my sandals indoors. and u?

Influential_Mew

EeVee Trainer
    Years
  • I usually take mine off but sometimes I don't bother. I do take off my shoes before entering my room though. I'm a clean freak and I don't want any debris or dirt on my floor. I tend to vacuum when need be as well, especially where there's a lot of foot traffic like the living room.

Years
  • My sandals get kicked off the moment I enter my door, unless I plan on going out somewhere else in a few moments. Not so much because I'm worried about dirty floor, but because I would rather not have my shoes on if I don't need to have them on.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Yes I do. Never saw the point of wearing shoes inside and I walk around with my socks on in the house.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I am barefoot 95% of the time when I am inside.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I keep my shoes on until I reach my room and settle in for the night. I can't stand having bare feet, so I'm still wearing socks even without shoes. And with four animals in the house that like to make messes, I'd rather have some extra protection for my feet in case I step in something unpleasant.

And I'm not fussed about the floors getting dirty because I only have carpet in two rooms in the house. The rest of the rooms are easy-to-clean tile floors because--again--animals.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    unless i'm leaving immediately, otherwise I'd take them off once I reach my room.

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • My shoes always come off. I don't like the mess and damage to the floors. Barefoot or socked for me!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    It's wierd, I feel fine with shoes if it's not a relative/friends house, but if it's my house I take them off. Not right away always, but eventually.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    of course i do, unless theres broken glass on t he floor or something, then i wear those rubber gardening croc-like things

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    hell yeah. i wear black shoes 90% of the time so my feet are very warm. it is their break time

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I only make a big deal out of it in rooms with carpeting, which in the case of my current apartment is just my living room. Still, most of the time I normally take them off before coming in the house anyways--much more comfortable.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • i take them off in my room and they just lay around. so i walk a bit to my room if that counts. I usually walk around barefoot in the house after that. Socks are too hot after wearing them all day.

Back