• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Down the Rabbit Hole

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    ##Vote: No one

Might as well, we don't really have any leads in terms of alignments.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    [Vote] No one of course. Also, we should be keeping a lookout for the people that post the most in case of a red king. If someone could be more concise and they seem to make extraneous posts, that should raise red flags.

Years
    [Vote] No one of course. Also, we should be keeping a lookout for the people that post the most in case of a red king. If someone could be more concise and they seem to make extraneous posts, that should raise red flags.

I'm not pointing fingers or anything, but if I were to guess right now it would probably be Bard. It's almost like he purposely made his posts confusing so that he would have to make more to clarify them.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    YOU MEAN LIKE A HANDY MURDER EVENT?!?!?!

No just kidding that's actually tomorrow. There's like 18 hours left or something.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Are we really confused about the tea?

One of the Tweedles threw it at NightKrow. It was a gift from the March Hare. Presumably it's a gun-esque item, perhaps with a chance of failure.

Anyways, Kill No One. At least I don't have to remind people that this isn't a good thing to keep doing, since we can only do it for the first two days.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    [Vote] No one

People have been posting a lot, and I don't think the Red King's going to be stupid enough to draw attention to himself by making a boatload of posts. More likely he's nestled himself somewhere in the middle of the action.

...you mean me, don't you? Well, sorry for trying to contribute to the debate.

But drewbie's been posting a lot too, so maybe him?

EDIT: lol, got ninja'd by drewbie, that's hilarious

Lol no I actually didn't mean you but that's what I would do also in that situation. I didn't actually find your post that confusing RIP oh well.

Years
    YOU MEAN LIKE A HANDY MURDER EVENT?!?!?!

No just kidding that's actually tomorrow.

Down the Rabbit Hole

I take it back!!!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    [kill] No one
    Hopefully we'll have a more fruitful night tonight for gathering info.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I guess [KILL] No One. Hopefully we can improve by tomorrow, but at least today was a dud for the Red Queen too.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    @Everyone yelling at me to check my sent items: For some reason, none of the PMs I send on PC are ever saved in my Sent Items. It's always been that way. I know it's inconvenient, I'm sorry. If it helps I can ask Mana when she recieved my PM.

[Kill]: No one

Back