• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Down the Rabbit Hole

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    Oh yeah we are GMT +1 I forgot it was summer time lol (not that it's summery any more)

also Chai is my fav why would you do this to meeee :(
    [Drink] Peppermint tea I suppose

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Oh no rip me again

Are death posts allowed I don't see anything about them in the rules oh my

And I was so busy moving into college that I'm ironically late to my own death, and also tea

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    [drink] Lemon Tea

Would've preferred Iced Tea, but w/e Gunner.

I sent mine in at 4AM my time yesterday, so way late.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I felt this way too. I wanted to drink the milk, but figured ol' Hatty would get a bit batty.

Milk did nothing for me (no effect). However, if I were a cat, i would have gotten some kind of benefit.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    So this chai tea...
    Very intense flavor, If I were to be put in a position to rate it, I would do so in a matter that is not sparing at all! Apparently, when sunset falls, I shall become a creature of the night, strengthening my powers, for a limited time, unfortunately.

Back