• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Dragon Dance

Years
    [CSS-div="background-image: url("https://i.postimg.cc/zB99Szxy/1.jpg"); width: 1000px; padding: 100px; border: solid; border-color: black; border-width: 2px;"]

Dragon DanceDragon Dance

Happy Birthday Dragon

Tomorrow is November 23rd. By my calculations our resident altaria mod is gaining a level, and will learn dragon dance! Let's all join the dragon festival and celebrate the day. Do the dragon dance, raise your speed and attack, and listen up as Altaria's golden song resonates throughout the halls of our forum. It's Shawn's day! Cheer for your favorite Dragon.

Dragon Dance

Happy birthday love, make a wish with all your heart. It's your time to fly with the dragons in a world apart.

Dragon Dance

[/div]

Years
    Happy Birthday!!!
    С днём рождения!!!
    Tillykke med fødselsdagen!!!
    Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!!!!
    Všechno nejlepší k narozeninám!!!
    お誕生日おめでとう!!
    जन्मदिन की शुभकामनाएँ!!
    જન્મદિવસની શુભેચ્છા!!!
    ਜਨਮਦਿਨ ਮੁਬਾਰਕ!!!
    ಹುಟ್ಟುಹಬ್ಬದ ಶುಭಾಶಯಗಳು!!!
    Buon Compleanno!!!
    Gelukkige verjaarsdag!!!
    শুভ জন্মদিন!!!
    Selamat ulang tahun!!!
    Palju õnne!!!
    Breithlá sona!!!
    생일 축하해요!!!
    Честит рожден ден!!
    പിറന്നാൾ ആശംസകൾ!!!
    वाढदिवसाच्या हार्दिक शुभेच्छा!!!
    Туған күніңмен!!!​

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Happy birthday yet again, Shawn! You're such a lovely person and I hope you have an amazing day!

Dragon Dance

Back