• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

My attemps for Marshadow sprites. Front sprite is by fishbowlsoul90. But Backsprite is made from scratch by me. So sad that is unnoticable diffrence between shiny and normal one of Marshadow. Anyways take it and have fun in your hacks. Greetings from me.

There is a noticeable difference. When I'm on my laptop I may add it myself but if anyone else wants to beat me to it the greeny bit on top of its head is recoloured, purpleish if I remember correctly. Its a tiny difference but one that is there

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2022
    Spoiler:

ICONS WOO! <3333. Just asking are theseGBA compatible ones or are their too many colors?

Froosty

The_Learner
    Years
  • SPOILERS!!:

Spoiler:

Well its good job, for you to post the icons here, but its bad of you if you dont provide proper credits.
    well If i remember well the credits for icons goes to Wesley, isnt it???
    I saw that pic on his deviantart account ... >_> :pink_blankstare:

haimon_99

SupaHabil
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2022
    Well its good job, for you to post the icons here, but its bad of you if you dont provide proper credits.
    well If i remember well the credits for icons goes to Wesley, isnt it???
    I saw that pic on his deviantart account ... >_> :pink_blankstare:

I understand what r u saying but this icons from the datamine.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Last edited:
    Back