• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eggs on toast celebrations

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • Eggs on toast celebrations

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Happy birthday!

....What's with the whole eggs and toast thing anyway?

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • Happy birthday good sir! Thank you for your help to keep this forum updated. I can't really say much, since I considered myself new to all of the forums, but I don't know what else to say. Hope the day, as well as the week, goes fantastic for you. {XD}

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    HAPPY BIRFDAY JERAKE OMG UR GETTING SO YOUNG BY THE DAY WHAT IS THIS SORCERY HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME ONE ENJOY MY ALL CAPS THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW I'M FLIPPIN EXCITED OVER HERE YO

<3

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Happy birthday Jake. I like hearing all the things you talk about, which is a lot, but I like it anyway, so hopefully you could talk about more things, and hopefully a lot, so I have more things to like… anyway, conrgats on 24 Jake-y. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Happy birthday, Jake! I'm glad that you've been here with us all these years; it's unbelievable how much you've done for PC, and without you, it… just wouldn't have been the same. :( Really hope you keep staying here forever, haha. Have a good one!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Happy birthday to the one admin who enjoys what's quite possibly my favourite breakfast item.

Thanks for your numerous contributions to the forums, and I hope you stay for many more years to come. No cake for you, have eggs and toast instead. :p

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Eggs & Toast are a perfect pair. Happy birthday Hiroshi! Thanks for serving Pokecommunity so well:)

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Happy birthday stranger ^~^
    May you have an eggcelent day ^~^
    A toast for you!

Ok, I'm done with the bad puns >~>

But yeah ^^ Happy birthday!

Years
  • Happy Birthday Hiroshi Sotomura. I don't personally know you, but I can tell you have done a good bit for PC in your time, which is something I am happy about. I wish you a happy birthday.

Also, Eggs on Toast is amazing, I eat that for breakfast every weekend.

Yukari

Hmm... If I remember correctly I've talked to you before... Once... A long time ago...

Back