• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retek

Banned
Years
  • Pressurized. Three subjects test tomorrow, spanning 4 chapters. Now I don't know what I am gonna do in one day with the tuitions going on and mom being like, "I don't know how you're gonna do it, do it."

(Don't snap don't snap, don't snap, don't snap...)

Years
  • Lethargic

Just generally tired and it takes forever to get myself to do anything at all lol
    Probably my body catching up/recovering from the past workweek lol

Pressurized. Three subjects test tomorrow, spanning 4 chapters. Now I don't know what I am gonna do in one day with the tuitions going on and mom being like, "I don't know how you're gonna do it, do it."

(Don't snap don't snap, don't snap, don't snap...)

Good luck tomorrow o7

Years
    • Seen today
    It's a little frustrating opening an interesting article on my phone and being redirected off the page by a dozen advertisements.

So I thought "I'll find a link for support and voice my complaint".

And clicking support throws me into another ad.

._.

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • Lethargic

Just generally tired and it takes forever to get myself to do anything at all lol
    Probably my body catching up/recovering from the past workweek lol

Good luck tomorrow o7

Feel better ReKoil! hugs!!

Right now: Really very sad and embarrased in myself for not being able to forget that person.

I just...liked her so much.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I was so happy yesterday. Really happy, warm and in-love, laughing a lot. Today I feel in a very dark, crippling place and I'm crying my heart out on the inside while trying to keep my composure. :( Feel like I'm about to break. It's one of those moods where you feel like throwing in the towel and giving up - but I'd just regret that, since who knows what it'll be tomorrow. I might even be happy again lol, knowing these mood swings. Crazy how the smallest, seemingly harmless things can do this to you sometimes. What hurts is that my partner is the only one who can make the pain go away, but I can't tell him that, it'd be way too heavy a burden. I reckon I'll reach out to him tonight anyways because this turmoil is just too much right now. 😢

Desperately in need of hugs...

830827027426443315.gif

Years
  • Sleepy

Desperately in need of hugs...

I was so happy yesterday. Really happy, warm and in-love, laughing a lot. Today I feel in a very dark, crippling place and I'm crying my heart out on the inside while trying to keep my composure. :( Feel like I'm about to break. It's one of those moods where you feel like throwing in the towel and giving up - but I'd just regret that, since who knows what it'll be tomorrow. I might even be happy again lol, knowing these mood swings. Crazy how the smallest, seemingly harmless things can do this to you sometimes. What hurts is that my partner is the only one who can make the pain go away, but I can't tell him that, it'd be way too heavy a burden. I reckon I'll reach out to him tonight anyways because this turmoil is just too much right now. 😢

830827027426443315.gif

Hang in there =3

cat-tired.gif

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    i feel like how the sky looks at around 5:37am

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    serotonin syndrome. basically chemical whiplash from feeling good to feeling like death. shouldn't last long.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Is that what it's called? Because I have been there.

Still, HUGS!!
    Umm.. how do I put this..

Spoiler:

I hope that explains things a little! Serotonin syndrome is waaaay more intricate than how I described it but your hugs and support are appreciated! (´,,•ω•,,)♡

And now I feel pretty fine and regulated again too!

Edit: Good god no one needs to read this essay lol. Putting it in a spoiler! Also I can't spell lol

Last edited:

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • Umm.. how do I put this..

Spoiler:

I hope that explains things a little! Serotonin syndrome is waaaay more intricate than how I described it but your hugs and support are appreciated! (´,,•ω•,,)♡

And now I feel pretty fine and regulated again too!

Edit: Good god no one needs to read this essay lol. Putting it in a spoiler! Also I can't spell lol

Oh that makes sense! That hasn't happened to me, but there was a time when I was feeling the same level of low as you! Feel better soon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back