• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Sluggish

I feel like I am going crazy.

Spoiler:

a hug to help you stay sane =3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • A fidgeting bundle of anxiety and exhaustion in a near daily cycle, I'm literally shaking right now, but at least having submitted my last written assignment of the semester is easing some of that... now to focus on that 50% exam coming up! *dies*

At least I have three major things to look forward to now: more time with my partner who I'm missing like crazy, the art supplies arriving in the mail, and a new roleplay to get me back into writing <3

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Feeling delightfully fresh and rejuvenated from a walk and jog on the beach, the sunset was so incredibly beautiful, I wish I could have photographed or painted it! Maybe tomorrow if we go again. ^ ^

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • A fidgeting bundle of anxiety and exhaustion in a near daily cycle, I'm literally shaking right now, but at least having submitted my last written assignment of the semester is easing some of that... now to focus on that 50% exam coming up! *dies*

At least I have three major things to look forward to now: more time with my partner who I'm missing like crazy, the art supplies arriving in the mail, and a new roleplay to get me back into writing <3

just a knot of worries and fears and 'what ifs'.

Feeling delightfully fresh and rejuvenated from a walk and jog on the beach, the sunset was so incredibly beautiful, I wish I could have photographed or painted it! Maybe tomorrow if we go again. ^ ^

slightly stressed thinking about what i have to take care of and i keep putting it off...

HUGS FOR ALL OF YOU!!!! 🥰🥰

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Annoyed because Australia Post has gotten really bad. :/ Three delays already, going on three weeks, and they're not even coming from across the country!

Years
  • Intrigued

When I woke this morning I found a fortune in my bed-- the kind of paper strip that you find in a fortune cookie. It said, "Your luck has been completely changed today."

Those are some inspiring words. The thing that's most curious is that I ate no Chinese Food this weekend, and can't actually remember the last time I opened a fortune cookie. 🤔 Not sure how this message got here. Maybe I should the play the lotto number on the back?

Years
  • Best wishes to all my dear friends that are struggling right now <3

I won't hug anyone at the moment 😅

Rn: Really tired

Intrigued

When I woke this morning I found a fortune in my bed-- the kind of paper strip that you find in a fortune cookie. It said, "Your luck has been completely changed today."

Those are some inspiring words. The thing that's most curious is that I ate no Chinese Food this weekend, and can't actually remember the last time I opened a fortune cookie. 🤔 Not sure how this message got here. Maybe I should the play the lotto number on the back?

That sounds very intriguing! I am definitely the sort of person that would put a ticket on! Either way, you deserve all the good luck about to come, whatever that may be!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I've been a proper emotional rollercoaster all day. I think I hit all ..what are there 6? All 6 basic human emotions today?

Happiness, sadness, fear, disgust, surprise, and anger? Feels about right, lol. So I said screw it, I'm gonna do something I never do.

And I wrote. I wrote a partial-story, partial-analysis, partial-sci-fi (tiny bit lovcraftian) piece about an OC I made and stumbled across from 2017. It's not finished, cause nothing I ever do is, but it really put me in a better mood! So shout out to all the writers out there, they had the right idea.

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • Best wishes to all my dear friends that are struggling right now <3

I won't hug anyone at the moment 😅

Rn: Really tired

I've been a proper emotional rollercoaster all day. I think I hit all ..what are there 6? All 6 basic human emotions today?

Happiness, sadness, fear, disgust, surprise, and anger? Feels about right, lol. So I said screw it, I'm gonna do something I never do.

And I wrote. I wrote a partial-story, partial-analysis, partial-sci-fi (tiny bit lovcraftian) piece about an OC I made and stumbled across from 2017. It's not finished, cause nothing I ever do is, but it really put me in a better mood! So shout out to all the writers out there, they had the right idea.

Exhausted.

Hugs for all of you, hope you guys feel better!! 🤗💛

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back