• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Relaxed. Finished an appointment. May not get an (indirect) illness from Thanksgiving either. Expected one to be brought back. Usually happens. Seems fine, though.

Years
  • So tired. Doctor wants me to take iron supplements because of my extreme iron deficiency but they seem strong for me and I have an uncomfortable headache from them.. v_v Don't even think these tablets can be split, so I guess I'll have to get used to taking them and then painkillers afterwards for a week or two until I adjust. :x

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    So tired. Doctor wants me to take iron supplements because of my extreme iron deficiency but they seem strong for me and I have an uncomfortable headache from them.. v_v Don't even think these tablets can be split, so I guess I'll have to get used to taking them and then painkillers afterwards for a week or two until I adjust. :x

Marcin, help your wife cut the damn pills in half. PC demands a healthy Sheep!! ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
    Spoiler:

Anyway, I woke up after sleeping in way later than usual but I feel sooo much better. I think the booster shot finally absorbed or whatever it does lol. But just waking up not feeling like a garbage heap has me in a good mood. ◟(๑•͈ᴗ•͈)◞

Years
  • Spoiler:

Anyway, I woke up after sleeping in way later than usual but I feel sooo much better. I think the booster shot finally absorbed or whatever it does lol. But just waking up not feeling like a garbage heap has me in a good mood. ◟(๑•͈ᴗ•͈)◞

I read that iron pills can't be cut/crushed and should be taken whole. :( Next time I'm at the pharmacy I'll ask. But for now I'll deal with taking the whole pill D: Thank you though!!

Glad you feel better too <3 Must be relieving to have that over with ahh

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Physically tired, and conflicted on whether or not I should buy some pizzas for dinner for the house.

I probably shouldn't because I'm trying to lose weight, but ... it's pizza, and it's been a while and I kinda need to use the food card my job gives me.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Tense, with underlying ease making its way through. Some sleep will rejuvenate me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back