• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
Years
  • A little scared

I was having a trippy sci-fi, horror dream-- I have been watching too many episodes of the outter limits. Then I was awakened from the nightmare when I heard my mom cry out. I was worried that she was hurt. Since she recently had surgery I thought maybe she was bleeding, and needed help changing changing her dressings. But it seems she just turned in her sleep at an awkward angle and was uncomfortable, nothing too serious right now. I'm taking a deep breath, and trying to lay to rest the fear I had.

Best wishes! As someone who was in a similar situation some years ago; all those thoughts can be horrifying. Just take a deep breath and think of the positives and improvement you've seen, if there are any. I've found that that's what helps me, if you think it'd help!

As for my mood, uneasy.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Stressed and nervous... I have a 3 page essay I haven't started that's due today, plus all the teachers are cramming in tests this week. I have 5 tests on Thursday and Friday. Not to mention any other homework assignments that I might have this week.

pkmin3033

Indecisive. 16 days until Christmas, what can I play and finish in that time...

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Nervous, I took 3 tests today and I have another last period and I have to finish one of the tests after school. I was doing well until I got to the free response questions and I only knew how to do one of the 4 of them.

Years
  • Woozy

I am on pain meds and I'm feeling those side-effects. The sting from the pain itself is still there too, but I felt woozy was the stronger sensation for now, so it's the adjective I am gonna go with.

Years
  • drowsy. reasonable too since it's 12 midnight and i still gotta go to work tomorrow oof. i gotta stop spamming now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back