• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ewwwww Joey sleeps in the nude

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Usually a long sleeved shirt and some boxers work for me nowadays. During the winter, I crank up the heater at nights while it's the AC during summer.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • winter i sleep in the ugliest thing ever i dont even want to explain it its so ugly i wouldnt want to be caught dead in it, but it's really warm so as long as no one sees me its ok!!

outside of winter it's just shorts and a t shirt. if it's hot in summer i might wear a tank and no pants, that's it tho.

once i tried sleeping naked it ws like 'nty'

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I like to sleep in the nude. It just feels so relaxing. I have to either be really tired or really cold in order to sleep in any kind of clothes. Except for socks. I always sleep with my socks on.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Pj Pants, t-shirt and socks most of the time. If it's winter I'll usually chuck a hoodie on, water bottle and heater. If it's summer I'll open up a window,

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I sleep in a bra or completely naked every night. Sleeping with pants on is so foreign to me now.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Ewwwww Joey sleeps in the nude

audy i was expecting your nighttime attire to be more fashionable tbh

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Growing up I always just slept in whatever I wore that day. It didn't matter to me.

When I lived on my own, I would sleep however I felt that day. Some days I slept in what I wore that day. Some days I slept in designated home only clothes (superhero t-shirt, and either sweatpants or basketball shorts). Some days I slept without any clothes on. Some days I slept without a shirt on. For some reason, I actually really like sleeping in just jeans, which isn't something I ever see other people say because most people find jeans really uncomfortable to sleep in. And then some days I slept without pants on.

Now I'm living back at home, so I don't get the freedom to sleep how I want since people don't respect privacy in this house and my bedroom door can be unlocked from the outside with a coin or even a fingernail.

The only thing that remains consistent is I NEVER sleep with underwear on. Hell, the only time I ever really put underwear on is when I'm going to work. I go commando at home and I go commando in jeans.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • tank top and short shorts for me! i want to be as comfy as possible.

i sleep with my two cats and doggy. we like to fight over what side of the bed we sleep on.

Years
  • I generally will sleep in whatever I had on during the day honestly, pyjamas make no sense to me.
    Although if my clothes are particularly not pleasant to sleep in, I will switch to track-suit-pants or shorts.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Blanket cocoons ftw. Most of the time I wrap up really tight in my blanket as soon as I get in bed, and I usually have my arm around one of my pillows. I'm also weird in that I like to have a fan blowing in my face pretty much year-round (unless I'm away from home, obviously). As for attire, usually just my underwear and nothing else. I sleep naked fairly often too, but not so much lately. It has to be like...unbearably frigid for me to wear a shirt or pants, and normally I'll just wrap up tighter in my blanket or turn the heat up instead.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I sleep on my side but I always have to face the right because my cat gets upset if I'm not petting him 24/7 and he sits on the right of the bed

I'm being controlled by my animals :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I enjoy sleeping naked 8) or in a t-shirt and knickers.

I can't sleep on my stomach to save my life, it's on the side or back for me.

Years
  • I sleep in pajamas most of the time, or perhaps with just pants and socks on. I do like being able to sleep naked at my girlfriend's house though-like somebody else said here, I'm afraid I'll wake up, waltz right out of bed in a daze, and flash all and sundry to... all and sundry.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • honestly all this love for sleeping naked in this thread is making me kind of curious again. it's gonna be a steamy summer I'm thinking

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I sleep in pajama pants and whatever shirt I was wearing that day. And socks. The socks are important. During the summer, I forgo the pajama pants and wear boxers. For the winter, I pull on a hoodie on top of everything else.

There are a lot of plushies on my bed, but what I like falling asleep on is a book. I tend to just toss whatever books I'm reading on my bed when I finish reading them for the night, and I usually wake up with one poking me in the shoulder or arm.

My cat usually joins me during the night, so I wake up expecting to move but there's a heavy weight between my legs. I can't move until she leaves.

Back