• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extreme ____

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Add the word "extreme" in front of any sport or activity. How would the rules or game change as a result?

I look forward to see how imaginative some people are with this (:

Sirfetch’d

Extreme Shitposting. It's shitposting but with extra flair :^)

I'm kidding! The real extreme sport would be extreme pizza eating, an activity that I'd happily partake in. Or maybe even extreme Pokemon. Extreme Pokemon would be playing through this game with only the starter Pokemon but you can't evolve it!

pkmin3033

The first thing that popped into my head was an Extreme Staring Contest, which would essentially be two people having a Beam-O-War with their eyes. That'd be amazing.

If it's a televised sport, it's not extreme unless Brian Blessed provides the commentary for it, though. If it's a one-on-one sport, it has to involve a lot of monologuing between turns and some dramatic background music, too.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    There is this sport called "Elimination Challenge". Throw "Extreme" in front of it... maybe even "Most Extreme", and you might have something!

Extreme ____

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • EXTREME Paintball. Think of paintball, but with fully automatic weapons, mountable turrets, drivable vehicles, Paint-filled water balloons for hand grenades, and stun batons to hit people's helmets with.

EXTREME Gladiator Combat. Heck, I remember reading somewhere about recreating the whole gladiatorial spectacle. Why limit the combatatants with just recreated weapons used by gladiators in the Roman amphitheatres when they can be given the option to wield Katanas, Dual Saw blades, Bladed Crossbows, Spartan Sword and Shield, Giant Broadswords, Bare Fists, and a flaming wooden club. Oh wait, Deadliest Warrior...

Back