• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    ##Burn Johnny

He doesn't die anyway, it's definitely better than killing someone randomly (on N1).

Spoiler:

Hello Tanuki~

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'd personally rather go for the non-town. Gunner's role (if true) is certainly a mixed bag for town.

##Burn Gunner

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Lmfao at the random post after Klippard's. Lol

Edit Oh that was Syn? :o

I'd personally rather go for the non-town. Gunner's role (if true) is certainly a mixed bag for town.

##Burn Gunner

I get your point well, actually. And Gunner's role's too unstable, there's 50/50 chance she can hinder the townies. In a sense, she's a time bomb.

Ugh, still thinking if Ima change my vote or not.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Uhm guys you do realize that by doing this you're basically giving the mafia the choice of whoever they want to lynch...
    There won't even be a lynch if we don't get the right number of votes though

Also, even though the Johnny wagon doesn't seem entirely serious and it didn't really end up going anywhere, it still feels kind of weird imo

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think I probably have enough time to make a new decision later on when I'm on an actual computer but for now ##burn Gunner

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Um, according to Naku, Johnny is immune to "most actions." He probably isn't immune to lynching... Just throwing that out there.

Thanks for the kind reminder.

According to Naku's first post, the Dryad, which is Johnny's role, is under the townies and Gunner claims to be part of the third party. Plus following Paranoia's logic, it would be logical and wise to burn a third party over a townie. Nothing personal, Gunner, it's just that you got an unlucky role.

##Unvote Johnny
    ##Burn Salzorrah

During Night Zero, the Kitsune may choose to become aligned with either the Arxians or the Shepherds, gaining a new ability dependent on this choice.

So Naku, are you gonna reveal us which path did the Kitsune choose? :o

Nowhere does it say that he doesn't die from burning >_>

i kno ur the tanuki -points to your pic-
    Nah, red pandas and tanukis aren't even closely related to begin with, just jk

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    PSA: 24 hours left in this day phase.

@Sun and any other such questions ("how do mafia visits work?" "is Baba Yaga a bitch?" "coca-cola or pepsi?") - you'll have to figure that out in your own time. I'm sure some more hints will creep in here and there.
    Syndrome said:
    Seth Rollins said:
    Johnny said:
    Ewery1 said:
    Nagi said:
    Abby said:
    Ethereal Wizard said:
    Charlie Brown said:
    Melody said:
    Paranoia_ said:
    Alex Kaz said:
    Goku said:
    Koakuma said:
    Lugarugan said:
    Juno said:
    Omicron said:
    Bardothren said:
    Mars™ said:
    Norðurljós said:
    Nathan said:
    Salzorrah said:
    jdthebud said:
    Nimsy said:
    Bidoof FTW said:
    Lelouch said:
    gimmepie said:
    Winter said:
    Superjolt said:
    Wiicked said:
    Aventine said:
    Twiggy said:
    Ullion said:
    CUTIEFLY!!! said:
    GreenFlame said:
    Zehn said:
    Kylie-chan said:
    Pecilia said:
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Sopheria said:
    Cay said:
    Sun said:
    ShipItUp said:
    Fletch said:

Years
    I have not looked through the thread yet, so I'm just going to ##BURN Johnny because he's invincible anyway.

Good God... you can tell you haven't read through because we've established that Johnny can probably still die by lynching.

Bolded for the convenience of anyone else too lazy/without time to read through.

Back