• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Eeveelution

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Espeon for sure. I was really excited when they gave Eevee a Psychic evolution. Plus I think the way of evolving it was unique at the time of introduction.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Espeon and Glaceon. The former is super strong and I've used it LOADS of times when I played the games, and it always managed to kick ass. The latter I haven't really used, but Ice is my favorite type and it has a cool design, so.. x)

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    I liked all of them, but if I were to choose just one it'll be Espeon since it's the only one I used.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Based off of my experience with them, I'm quite fond of Flareon. Fire types hav always been a type i liked and Flareon just epitomized what i like about the type.

I'm also a big fan of Glaceon and Sylveon

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Umbreon or Jolteon.

Espeon, Vaporeon and Flareon aren't bad either.
    It's a really tough question.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    This might not be so shocking.....lol....but mine has always been Jolteon. Jolteon was also my first Pokemon ever to reach level 100 in Pokemon Yellow.

Years
  • Glaceon. Everyone will just say that mono Ice types are not good competitively but I just love Glaceon. I'm fond of all the other eeveelutions since gen 1.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • Espeon, by far. Glaceon a close second due to its funny headgear that reminds me of a hime-cut.

Always brutal trying to get an Eeveelution on my initial playthrough teams because I insist on them being female. Usually end up soft-resetting a hundred times trying to nab a Modest/Timid female Eevee.

Years
  • Espeon is definitely my favourite. It carried my team in Pokemon Colosseum, unlike Umbreon.

I'm glad Espeon is still viable competitively! :D

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    My favorite has always been Umbreon ever since it made its debut.

Back