• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fruit?

RetroBacon

~ <3
Years
  • Haha, I know this is kind of a boring topic, but I was just curious to see what everyone's favorite fruits were.
    Mine is Lychee Nut by the way, which is somewhat of an obscure choice.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • Favourite Fruits? Hmm....My Favorites are: Apples, Raspberries and Orange.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    strawberries and chase are my favorite fruits <3

Years
  • Would have said peaches before, actually I am still saying peaches because I love the taste of them (it's still one of my weaknesses), but realistically...

Bananas. I've come to really love bananas lately, don't know why. But every time I go to the store, regardless if I get other fruits, I have to get a banana bunch. Have to.

Also like oranges, but those I don't tend to have very often.

eta: and as I sit here eating a blueberry muffin I realize I totally forgot about how much I love blueberries. Oh man how could I forget those.

Years
  • I'm someone who has a delicacy for the stonefruit family, such as nectarines and peaches. One of many reasons I enjoy the warmer months here.

Other than that, I do like pears, strawberries, mango and kiwifruit. But there's a few others I enjoy to a lesser extent.

Sirfetch’d

strawberries and chase are my favorite fruits <3

I'm ripe and ready to be picked

also watermelon is clearly the best fruit. I eat at least a bowl of it daily all year long.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i'm so mad.

i literally came in this thread just to put "Chase" and spliff beat me to the punch

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Peaches, mangos, and pineapples are my favorites. They're so refreshing :)

I also really like strawberries. I usually get a container of sliced strawberries and have them for breakfast in the morning.

Ewwww. Watermelon. Blegh.

I don't really care for watermelon either :c Almost everyone I know loves it, but it just tastes like crunchy water to me.

Back