• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavors?

Which flavors?

• Vanilla

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Chocolate

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Strawberry

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Cookies 'N Cream

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Vanilla Beam

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Moose Tracks

• Rocky Road

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Birthday Cake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mint Chocolate Chip

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Butter Pecan

• Neapolitan

• Green Tea

• Death by Chocolate

• Bunny Tracks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fudge Brownie

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    You can have more than one favorite here. I love Rocky Road, Death by Chocolate, and Moose Tracks. What's your favorite flavors of ice cream?

Years
    • Seen today
    I would tier list them as following:

S tier: Vanilla, Cookie Dough, Cookies N Cream, Chocolate with Sprinkles, Neapolitan (without strawberry)

A tier: Plain Chocolate, Cake, French Vanilla

B: Peanut Butter, Lemon

C: Caramel, Waffle Cones, Rocky Road, Fudge

D: Neapolitan (with strawberry)

F: Peppermint, Strawberry

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • As of currently, I think my favorite in general is Cookies N Cream.

But there was a time I was obsessed with lime ice cream. Here in our small town we have a small mom-&-pop ice cream shop that have plenty of odd flavors. They, as well as the walking ice cream vendors, would carry the same exact ice cream. It kinda throws me into the past when I devour it since it was also my favorite as a child.

Actually. Now that I google it, I realize now that what I described was a sherbet. Whoops.

Years
  • I voted Vanilla and Strawberry. Along with Chocolate these are the only ones on this list of flavors that I've actually had.
    And although I love chocolate, chocolate ice cream has never tasted good to me.

Years
  • Green tea has no votes yet? T_T Shame!! It's my absolute favorite flavor and I'd get it when I can. Otherwise chocolate is in second place. Last is mint and then vanilla.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I'd say vanilla, chocolate, lemon, coconut, pistachio and hazelnut are my favourite flavors when it comes to ice cream.
    That definitely wasn't a Pokémon team.

KOZSTAR

Diabolical
    Years
  • Not big on ice cream tbh but regular chocolate is probably my choice. Though a mint oreo blizzard is always nice.

Back