• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite New Style?

Which one?!

• Total voters
Years
  • desktop_pc.gif

Which of the new styles are you using? What do you hope they'll port next?

Sweet Kisses is my fav, but I also love the new Johto Elite. I just love the purples. :fufu:

Reminder - feedback for the new styles goes in the PC 2.0 Bugs & Feedback section.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I actually really like the PokéCommunity Default style still ahaha. But Sweet Kisses is pink and purple. There is, like, no way I'm not using this. Super calm and... Sweet.

Purple themes yay!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Right now I'm using Sweet Kisses but there are a few (like Pichu^2 and Blossom Showers) that I'm hoping will make their return so I can use them haha.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    sweet kisses was overseen by the queer eye team while infernal smash was overseen by a bottle of monster energy

Years
  • They're all pretty good honestly, although I'm using Sky High so I suppose that one. I am hanging out for the other Colour Flattered skins and Shooting for the Sun to be transferred to the new UI though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • colour flattered, for me, and if i never have to look at yggdrasil after this week i will be happy

although,,,, i am much more excited about the next theme i'm porting. :)))))

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    colour flattened, for me, and if i never have to look at yggdrasil after this week i will be happy

although,,,, i am much more excited about the next theme i'm porting. :)))))

do me a favour and bring back the slowpoke one as well because that is an s-level theme

Cherrim

Years
  • do me a favour and bring back the slowpoke one as well because that is an s-level theme
    Fun fact: it was on the original shortlist of themes bc Dak didn't realize it was a joke/AF theme lol.

Cherrim

Years
  • The year is 2025 and PC 3.0 released two weeks ago. A new announcement is posted in Bulletin Board. It's Cherrim, announcing the Slowpoke theme for PC 2.0 is now available...

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    new Johto Elite

praise be good dark themes

Back