• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pizza?

Which ones? This is Multiple choice!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hello. How are y'all doing? Today's discussion is about some saucy cooked dough with toppings on top. Yes, this is a topic about Pizza! Not just pizza, but your favorite pizza(s) and how you enjoy every bite of it! Don't get too full about the variety of pizza out there in the world, dough. So, I'm including the most common to most popular pizzas as choices for the poll.

Years
    • Seen today
    I like sausage as a topping. Contrarily I dislike pepperoni.

I also dislike thin crust. It feels like biting into cardboard.

Years
  • Nothing wrong with a good cheese pizza!

I'll eat supreme/deluxe if there's no onions. Rest of the veges are OK.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    This thread inspired me to have pizza for dinner.

I tend to lean towards pepperoni and Hawaiian. Just enough of a flavor without being too strange. If there's no olives and mushrooms on it, I will eat a supreme.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Get us a large pepperoni, beef, and jalapeno pizza, extra sauce, thin crust, and cut in squares please!

Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I like tuna the most. Salami and Hawaiian pizza are good, too. And the occasional Margherita one is also good, occasionally.

Years
  • None of those unless it somehow falls under Combination Pizza as I'm not sure about what that one is.

I mostly eat Doner and Turkish pizzas nowadays.
    There used to be a great tasting pizza topped with pumpkin in the supermarkets here, but it's been unavailable to me for quite some time now.

I used to eat BBQ sauce pizzas a lot, but grew fed up with the taste over time tbh.

Years
  • right now my faves are garlic shrimp and cheesy spinach~ we have a local pizzeria that makes these to perfection. just ordered them both yesternight and am hoping to enjoy them for the next couple days :D

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • I was going to say Neapolitan pizza, but what you all call Neapolitan pizza is actually quite different from the one here. The one I like has cheese, tomato sauce, raw tomatoes, oregano and parsley on top of it. Comes just short of the Margherita variant, but I love it - especially with an extra slice of farinata!

Years
  • I was going to say Neapolitan pizza, but what you all call Neapolitan pizza is actually quite different from the one here. The one I like has cheese, tomato sauce, raw tomatoes, oregano and parsley on top of it. Comes just short of the Margherita variant, but I love it - especially with an extra slice of farinata!

I've had that! The hospital serves it as a meal option. I add chicken too.

Back