• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • I don't, but I'm sure there's many people who love Decidueye. My favorite Pokemon has been Treecko since 2008, and it's not going to change for any reason.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Decidueye is definitely an awesome Pokémon, but I can't say it's my favorite. I just love Sylveon too much! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Rowlet was definitely the starter Pokémon that I picked on all my Pokémon Ultra Sun adventures. I definitely enjoyed playing the game with Decidueye as my lead Pokémon, as it is great for a play-through because of its critical hit move Leaf Blade combined with the affection system that boosts critical hit ratio, can be used as both a great physical and special attacker, has a great cry, and had the coolest concept of all the starter Pokémon in that generation in my opinion. A grassy, ghostly owl archer is very creative and original. I loved my Decidueye so much that I transferred her from Ultra Sun to Pokémon Sword and used her with Ditto to breed a shiny Rowlet, which is a Decidueye now. Her shiny form is very cool too. However, Decidueye isn't my all-time favorite Pokémon though. My all-time favorite Pokémon is Starmie. As for why, well, Starmie has a beautiful gemstone, beautiful shiny form, great speed, hits hard especially in the rain, has good abilities such as Natural Cure and Analytic, is part Psychic-type, learns a lot of moves for coverage such as Thunderbolt and Ice Beam, is easy to obtain, train, and evolve from Staryu, and is a great alternative in pretty much any game if you did not choose to the Water-type starter. Also, Misty using Starmie in the anime and the games had something to do with me loving Starmie too, especially since that was how I was introduced to Starmie.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Merged the new thread with the stickied thread.

Also, Espeon since Generation 2. Liked Starmie the most prior to that.

Ti-65 Fukunotsuki

Bug Collector
    Years
  • Yanmega and Garchomp, I like all bug types, even the weird looking bag worms, but like many; Garchomp has a really cool design and stats, it even has a mega! Might be too overrated for some though.

bez850

Professional Amateur
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2023
    I feel like I could pick any of 6 or 7 different Johto Pokémon and it would apply lol I have several though. Umbreon and Tyranitar being two of my top ones all time !

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    I'll Do my favorite from each Region.

Kanto: Charizard
    Johto: Scizor
    Hoenn: Blaziken (SECOND FAVORITE OF ALL TIME)
    Sinnoh: Gallade (MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME)
    Unova: Chandelure
    Kalos: Talonflame (THIRD FAVORITE OF ALL TIME)
    Alola: Vikavolt
    Galar: Corvinknight
    Hisui: Sneasler
    Paldea (So far): Smoliv

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
  • I have 3 favorites as of right now. Those being Serperior, Garchomp, and Mewtwo. Serperior is slowly starting to become my no.1, but i liked it since i picked Snivy all the way back in my very first pokemon game, White 2. I still have that very same Snivy, except now it's a LV. 100 Serperior sitting around in Ultra Moon, going completely unused. Anyway, i also like how great Serperior is with Contrary, (because it sucks otherwise, let's be honest) since with it, Leaf Storm gives +2 SP. Atk instead of -2. All in all, a true favorite of mine, especially its shiny.

In terms of Garchomp and Mewtwo, i've liked them for a lot longer, but they might not be Serperior level. I liked Garchomp because i was always enamored by it when other trainers used it in Gen V. Me being the unfortunate soul i was, i couldn't use one because i had White 2. Until i got Black 2 a few years later and got that glorious shiny Gible from Benga. The raw power i felt from Chomp was so great that even now i never stopped liking it. Anytime Garchomp is available, you'll probably find me using it. Fantastic stats, a great lineup of coverage, and a great typing to boot. Oh, and NO, i do NOT like Chomp just because of Cynthia. I'm not the biggest fan of her anyway.

Mewtwo, on the other hand, was always an enigma to me. It was the embodiment of what a Legendary should strive to achieve. Even when i didn't play the games yet and i knew about PKMN from cards and the show, i always thought it was cool looking, and it left me wanting more of this all-powerful psychic cat...mutated....thing.

I finally got to use it and Mewtwo was everything i wanted it to be and my expectations were surpassed. Its shiny is great with the green tail and eyes, its movepool and stats are flawless, and it has a great status among the other legendaries of our time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    I suppose I could chime in

To no one's surprise my favorite Pokemon is...

Lucario
    Has been for the last 13 years and I don't see it changing in the future. Interestingly, it didn't become my favorite until the Iron Island episodes of the anime came out. Idk why I decided it was my favorite at that specific point, but since then I always went with Lucario as my answer to the question.

Years
  • What is your favorite Pokémon? Reply to this to tell me!

My favorite pokémon well that depends
    I am a huge double battle fan because the amount of Tactics skyrockets same with triple battles so I will pick my fav 2 pokemon for double battles for gen 8 Dubers, Gen 7 DUbers , and as well as National dex Dubers
    Gen 8
    Komono with clangorous soul/ Lotios simple Beam Psych up and baton pass
    Gen 7
    Eevee with Z irte / Mega Mewtwo X with power up punch psych up and bullet punch
    National Dex
    Mega mewtwo Y with psych up/ Babearol with the ability simple or moody
    ps: have a nice day yall!!!

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • My favorite Pokemon is Galarian Rapidash. I love unicorns and Galarian Rapidash is gorgeous. It's a shame that it is a regional form meaning it's not likely to appear much in future games. =(

I have a "complete list" of my favorites here. It doesn't include any Hisuian Pokemon or any Gen 9 Pokemon revealed yet. I haven't messed with it since after it was updated with Gen VIII.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Honey wake up, new favorite Pokémon dropped.

Favorite Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    Luxray! It carried me through Diamond on my first playthrough.

Years
    • Age 19
    • she
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    My favorite is Whimsicott! (surprise surprise)

No special reason. It's just cute. :D

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • When I first started playing the games I became obsessed with the Shroomish line to the point that I had gone past Emerald's sixth gym with only Breloom in my team. That thing was jacked.

Thank you buddy, for your service.

But my new favorites are Pawniard and Bisharp. Those power ranger looking things just hit me in the feels, not sure why. The only other thing that seems to get just as close would be Gallant.

Back