• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite type of clothing?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • So, what's your favorite type of clothing? Any reason WHY it's your favorite?

For me, it's my Loki hoodie. Because let's face it... I'm a Loki fangirl, and I always will be. 8D I do also love my Captain Hook hoodie as well, but my Loki hoodie has to top it for me. <3

My Loki hoodie for those that haven't seen it:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I like soft plain t-shirts or graphic tees that don't feel sticky on the inside. I love Aztec tribal patterned hoodies. I like skinny jeans. I love converse and vans sneakers; super comfy. I also like snapback hats because most times, my hair doesn't cooperate.

pkmin3033

Leather trenchcoats. They're comfortable, warm, waterproof, and they frighten small children and intimidate larger ones. Plus the way they swirl out behind you in the wind appeals to my overblown sense of drama.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023

Leather trenchcoats. They're comfortable, warm, waterproof, and they frighten small children and intimidate larger ones. Plus the way they swirl out behind you in the wind appeals to my overblown sense of drama.

No one's trench coat swirls out better than this dude
    Favorite type of clothing?

Years
  • I'm a jeans and tank tops kind of gal. It's simple and comfortable, if a bit boring (like me!).

My favorite piece of clothing is my fuzzy robe, though. So fuzzy and warm, and I've had it for a good like 3-4 years now? I can't even remember.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Dark Jeans with a black tshirt and a collared black and red overshirt unbuttoned of coarse is my favorite outfit :D
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I practically live in yoga pants. I wear them to school and work, work out in them, lounge in them, sleep in them... lol I have so many pairs it's kind of ridiculous but I still want more.

I also love hoodies, and I'm so glad it's finally getting colder out so I can start wearing them again. I have a super lazy slacker sense of style really, lol. Sometimes the mood strikes when I like to dress up to the nines, but that's once in a blue moon. Most of the time, you'll find me in my yogas and hoodies or a t-shirt.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • I usually wear T-shirts, shorts, jeans, and things like that. When it's too cold I like to wear jackets, coats, sweaters, hoodies, khakis, capris, sweatpants, and beanies to keep my head extra warm.

I also like to cut my own crop top, and I really like fishnet tights. I also like skirts and dresses, but I only usually wear them for special events.

Years
  • I like blouses and dress pants. Comfortable and I can go anywhere in them and look somewhat decent. When it's cold like nice poofy winter coats.

Years
  • I wish it was fall year round, so I could wear a t-shirt with a zip-up hoody over top and a pair of jeans all the time. I've begun embracing my inner Canadian though and started wearing plaid shirts once and a while, though.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Leather punk jacket and biker jacket are my kind of thing. ;)

Ah I love hoodies as well!

Spacy

Visitor from beyond...
    Years
  • I like shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear.

Although I also often wear T-shirts, or my robe if I'm not going anywhere.

During the colder seasons I'll usually wear a hoodie along with jeans.

I'm not really a fancy dress kind of person.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I wear my Homestuck hoodies like 85% of the time. So I suppose they're my favorite things to wear. I'm not hugely into Homestuck anymore, but the hoodies are really comfy, and also they're solid colors aside from the small designs on the chest / back, and I like how simple they are.

Even before I had Homestuck merch, I've always worn hoodies. lol

Other than that, I'm usually t-shirts and jeans.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I love my Canada hoodie when it's cold out but I'm one for loose fitting clothes and shorts/pants with REAL pockets. I hate pants with pockets that you could MAYBE fit a chapstick in.

Back