• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For the oldies still here, what members do you miss?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Just wondering. I find myself mentally going back to when I was active and the people I used to talk to pretty frequently. That's usually what makes me log on.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I miss the RP section 5 or so years ago, but most people are still around in some capacity or other.

I've made lots of new friends I log on to talk with nowadays :) life goes on~

omg many

AlexOzzyCake, Olli92, Logiedan, Razor Leaf/Nihilego, Toujours/Oryx, Forever, and more. lots of names I can't remember off the top of my head tbh. Cid is still around but as busy as usual, and he was the greatest co-mod for me back in Meet & Greet back then. I still see others pop in from time to time too (and others that were around then still are now) and it makes me happy.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Zel, Pokémon Trainer Moriarty, Nica. And a lot of the old TCTI gang who disappeared over the years, like Munna.

Years
    tabor62, Honest (or w/e name Dipu goes by these days), Meganium, plus everyone Janna mentioned I miss ;;

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I really miss some of the people I used to talk to when I was younger. I remember being friends with a user called dkgah/House and I always really enjoyed talking to him, I haven't heard from him in years but I hope he is doing well. There was also Gloria and Rococo and also some battle server people I have not seen in forever but I hope they're doing OK too (Glitch, Dash, Woohoo, Nica etc.) I also really miss seeing Razor Leaf/Nihilego around, genuinely one of my favourite users to see around PC!

Back