• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games you're bad at

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
Years
Nobody is good at everything... in life and video games. What genre, game, or character are you bad at, even despite your best efforts.

I'll start...

I can't play any entry in Streetfighter and Smash... even with all the hours I racked up in these games I still ended up being complete garbage.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I have pretty shit aim, so that answers once and for all why I don't enjoy/play online shooters, lol. With single player games, I can go at my own pace, but I know I'd get decimated if I played with real people.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
League of legends. Im so bad at it that im stuck in master tier and have not reached challenger since i started playing again smh kill me nao.

Im actually quite terrible in ACTUAL sports games such as nba live, madden, nhl or whatever for probably the same reason people are bad at certain genres... i dont enjoy playing em. I play video games to drown myself in some manly and delicious power fantasy to ultraviolence levels of ass whoopings of both multiplayer (and totally show off my sweet kdrs and victories) and single player avenues. Sports games make me just want to play the actual sports themselves and be totally not a basketball fan of any sorts but you all get the idea.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
RPGs, without fail. Worst thing I do is start one, get a ways into the game, and just never come back. I've a lot of RPGS in my backlog, too, but few manage to hold my attention for long.

I'd like to say that I'm bad with anything 1st person shooter related, too. I really prefer using a 3rd person POV if possible.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
I suck at the traditional fighting games - Street Fighter, Marvel etc. The inputs are way too complicated for me to handle. Smash is much easier.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Terrible at Overwatch. I've never really been that good at shooters to begin with.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Anything that involves speedy button pressing. It's the only thing preventing me from completing Banjo-Tooie 100%.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Platformers, easily. It's hilarious I say that though because platformers are what I grew up on and one of my favorite series is a platformer/3rd person shooter lmfao. May be a favorite, but no one ever said I was good at it, either. I'm awful at anything in first person too, shooter or otherwise.

Years
I am god awful at racing games, I remember I would always play my cousin at Forza and stuff like that. 9 times out of 10 I would lose lmao.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
I'm godawful at FPS and games like League of Legends, which require so much control and overview of everything at once. I don't have that, simple as that. I'm bad at any real competitive game but at least I can play fighting games.

I also don't like any sports games such as FIFA but I don't even enjoy those so idek. Wii Sports Resort is the exception to this.

Fawful_X

Monster-hunting Red Mage
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 2, 2018
Beat-em-ups are probably the game I'm worst at. I'm already not that good at fighting games, and throwing more enemies into the mix only makes things worse for me.

Yukari

Starcraft and Minecraft. Amusingly both have "craft" in the title and I've been playing both for three years.

Starcraft I'm bad at mainly because I can't micromanage anything, or macro, or beat the A.I on easy. Minecraft because I always do really risky or careless things and get killed.

Back