• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    Just wondering, is there a compiled .zip file for all of these images (even just the gen VI pkmn and not the megas) somewhere here?

Years
    • She/her/hers
    • Seen Oct 26, 2023
    Yo.

I made a Mega Ampharos Menu Sprite:
    E7icn3d.png

I also made a Mega Gyarados Menu sprite using parts of Epsilon's sprite:
    9Uh4PDo.png

I also edited the animation on his Mega Aggron menu sprite a bit.
    X1l6xgT.png

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    A friend of mine made all of the Vivillon form sprites (except for fancy). I take no credit for this. Credits for the base go to Layell.
    Spoiler:

Some of them are with wrong sizes and wrong position, I've fixed them. (They're now indexed but not in 16 color.)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • A friend of mine made all of the Vivillon form sprites (except for fancy). I take no credit for this. Credits for the base go to Layell.
    Fx4ebxV.png

T6765Bn.png

1MkVvpy.png

5Jl6ug4.png

pobrezu.png

kq5vjF2.png

MHOqG0h.png

Se7FFUd.png

D0a6fUC.png

LE38q4l.png

Po4sDE3.png

dI6Kata.png

IiH2yBz.png

ESA7zFP.png

5oXD5cl.png

R3xAEDC.png

Oi5gH0A.png

baZ1m9i.png

6BDTs4x.png

Some of them are with wrong sizes and wrong position, I've fixed them. (They're now indexed but not in 16 color.)

Spoiler:

If these sprites won't be accepted here, these would be welcome to my repository thread... :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2018
    These Sprites are absolutely amazing! is there a tutorial that teaches you these things? I would really like to help but from the looks of it, everyone has it together, I look forward to the progress of this thread. :)

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • Yo.

I made a Mega Ampharos Menu Sprite:
    E7icn3d.png

I also made a Mega Gyarados Menu sprite using parts of Epsilon's sprite:
    9Uh4PDo.png

I also edited the animation on his Mega Aggron menu sprite a bit.
    X1l6xgT.png

Sorry don't think I'll be accepting these as these are using the Gen 3 style for icons. Though Mega Aggron maybe. Will come to the icons once I finish the actual sprites for those megas.

Spoiler:

Awesome those all look great! Will definitely add them with credits to Layell.

Sorry for the lack of updates, been quite busy and haven't had much of a chance to work on any new sprites or QC. Will post back when I do.

I'm currently thinking of doing QC on the front sprites of Frogadier, Talonflame, Scatterbug, Slurpuff, Heliolisk, Tyrunt, Amaura, Sylveon, Trevenant, Noivern, and Xerneas. I am specifically looking for linework and shading changes as opposed to reposes, though if you make or find a sprite that uses a different pose that meets the quality of this thread I will consider them, specifically in regards to Heliolisk, Tyrunt, Sylveon and Trevenant in particular. Do not be offended if I do not use all your suggestions for QC, as sometimes I will be a fond of changes and other times not.

In terms of megas I'm not 100% satisfied with the front sprites for Mega Mawile, Mega Glalie or Mega Banette as they feel a bit big, but their sprites are relative to their unevolved forms. If anyone wants to take a look at these sprites and try resizing them a little bit or reposing them I will consider them as I think sacrificing some size relativity for some better sprites may be a good idea.

EDIT: After an incredibly long break and a lot of dawdling I have finally gotten around to editing the submitted Garchomp sprite to a quality that I am satisfied with. Credits to Legitimate Username, thedarkdragon11 and Versekr Dark for providing different parts of the base sprite.

cuDTSsM.png

and its icon sprite.

A7BUag4.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    Mega Alakazam and Mega Ampharos animated icons:
    attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mega Ampharos.png
      Mega Ampharos.png
      656 bytes · Views: 745
    • Mega Alakazam.png
      Mega Alakazam.png
      750 bytes · Views: 747

MrDollSteak

Years
  • I have changed the current Noivern sprite a bit, I hope you like it.

hBOVeSd

http://imgur.com/hBOVeSd

Feel free to edit the sprite

I like aspects of the changes you've made, especially with some of the colours and shading tweaks on the backsprite. Will certainly take the new face you drew for it into consideration, though I don't like the neck fur. Thanks for the submission!

Will edit this submission with any new sprites I put up and or tweak.

EDIT: Here's the new Noivern.

fZ9IUHQ.png

Credits to Dursem for QC on the face, and general shading too.

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
  • Hello everyone, no current new sprites or QC done, but I have finally made a Dropbox, for everyone to be able to download all the sprites at the same time. As of yet the icons aren't included but they will be soon.

EDIT: I have just done Mega Gyarados. I'm not 100% satisfied with it, but thought I would post it here, to show people that sprites are still being worked on, and more importantly for anyone to attempt QC on it.

.eJwFwVsOhCAMAMC7cAAqlNd6G4IEzWpLoGY_Nt7dmb-6x6lWtYv0uQJsxyw8Nj2FR25VN-Z21tyPqQtfkEVy2a9KMsE6TBHNB61Ji_EWHdjgMYaIPoaAafHOwU1f4h_pTk09LwbZIt0.l-QdWeYXW24zHLu9bXcgduQdkNw

EDIT2: Here's Mega Ampharos.

WKWmppi.png

and here are the icon sprites for Mega Ampharos and Gyarados.

jj2Y4VH.png

vSp1Ut4.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    So relieved to see that this project isn't dead. I can't wait to see the rest of these mega sprites since gen 3 rom hacks are now incorporating accurate mega evolution.

MrDollSteak

Years
  • So relieved to see that this project isn't dead. I can't wait to see the rest of these mega sprites since gen 3 rom hacks are now incorporating accurate mega evolution.

Yes that's precisely why I want to finish! Unfortunately the majority of Megas that I have left are all a pain in one way or another. I think next up will be the Primal forms or Mega Swampert, as those are the ones that I currently have passable submissions for.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Yes that's precisely why I want to finish! Unfortunately the majority of Megas that I have left are all a pain in one way or another. I think next up will be the Primal forms or Mega Swampert, as those are the ones that I currently have passable submissions for.

Changed your mind with Mega Aggron and Mega Alakazam submissions from the previous page? Just asking though...

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    Just wonder if anyone is working on emerald animation sprites? or if there are plans to do so...i know emerald is a pain when it comes to hacking well at least i think it is.. in terms of what's currently out there

Years
  • Hello everyone, no current new sprites or QC done, but I have finally made a Dropbox, for everyone to be able to download all the sprites at the same time. As of yet the icons aren't included but they will be soon.

EDIT: I have just done Mega Gyarados. I'm not 100% satisfied with it, but thought I would post it here, to show people that sprites are still being worked on, and more importantly for anyone to attempt QC on it.

.eJwFwVsOhCAMAMC7cAAqlNd6G4IEzWpLoGY_Nt7dmb-6x6lWtYv0uQJsxyw8Nj2FR25VN-Z21tyPqQtfkEVy2a9KMsE6TBHNB61Ji_EWHdjgMYaIPoaAafHOwU1f4h_pTk09LwbZIt0.l-QdWeYXW24zHLu9bXcgduQdkNw

EDIT2: Here's Mega Ampharos.

WKWmppi.png

and here are the icon sprites for Mega Ampharos and Gyarados.

jj2Y4VH.png

vSp1Ut4.png

I love the M gyarados, amazing work. The 3d model was always really ugly imo, but this looks cool.

Just wonder if anyone is working on emerald animation sprites? or if there are plans to do so...i know emerald is a pain when it comes to hacking well at least i think it is.. in terms of what's currently out there

I am actually working on the emerald sprites for gen 6. Hopefully Mr. DS will use them when he gets to those in the sugimori thread.

Last edited:
    Back