• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
  • Changed your mind with Mega Aggron and Mega Alakazam submissions from the previous page? Just asking though...

Oh yeah I think I did agree to them. I'll have a look at them again when I move onto those sprites.

I love the M gyarados, amazing work. The 3d model was always really ugly imo, but this looks cool.

I am actually working on the emerald sprites for gen 6. Hopefully Mr. DS will use them when he gets to those in the sugimori thread.

Thanks. It was certainly a very difficult sprite to get right. I'm relatively happy with it as a whole, but as I said before could definitely do with some additional shading and QC if anyone else wants to take a stab at it.

Regarding your second frames, I've had a look at them, and do like some of them. I'm not 100% satisfied with all of them, though it is a very difficult thing to attempt and I like that you're taking the effort to do so. I might make a more detailed post about what I would do to change them on your thread eventually and link the ones that I'm satisfied with here perhaps.

In other news, I have finally gone through all the Icon Sprites and have tweaked them all slightly in terms of shading, positioning and their second frame animations to be more consistent when paired with the updated icon sprites I've done for Generations 1-4 on my other thread. In addition I have made icon sprites for all the flower colours of the Florges line. I haven't bothered putting all of these onto Imgur so you will need to use the Dropbox to get these changes.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Perfect!
    But Ash-Greninja whould be great
    1.%20smile.gif

Ash-Greninja form is not a Gen. 6 debut so it probably won't be included here... If you're looking for a sprite for Ash-Greninja, we have one in the repository thread for Gen. 7 sprites...

Here's a Mega Lopunny sprite submitted to the repository thread last year... I think I have to submit it here:
    8PynMPd.png
    (Gnomowladny, Versekr Dark)

MrDollSteak

Years
  • Ash-Greninja form is not a Gen. 6 debut so it probably won't be included here... If you're looking for a sprite for Ash-Greninja, we have one in the repository thread for Gen. 7 sprites...

Here's a Mega Lopunny sprite submitted to the repository thread last year... I think I have to submit it here:
    8PynMPd.png
    (Gnomowladny, Versekr Dark)

Thanks! I definitely like the backsprite, and I think the front sprite is probably usable too. Will definitely put it on the list.

I realise it has been ages since I've posted but I haven't made much more progress, been busy with other projects and real life in particular.

The most recent thing I have to report is the front sprite for Mega Metagross.

YiYBSnG.png

If anyone would like to help with the back sprite you are welcome to, as well as any other QC on this sprite and any others in the thread. I won't automatically accept them, but I do welcome help with polishing the sprites where possible.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Thanks! I definitely like the backsprite, and I think the front sprite is probably usable too. Will definitely put it on the list.

I realise it has been ages since I've posted but I haven't made much more progress, been busy with other projects and real life in particular.

The most recent thing I have to report is the front sprite for Mega Metagross.

YiYBSnG.png

If anyone would like to help with the back sprite you are welcome to, as well as any other QC on this sprite and any others in the thread. I won't automatically accept them, but I do welcome help with polishing the sprites where possible.

Awesome! I also look forward to the icon... And also the Vivillon sprites that you accepted before...

One more sprite previously submitted into the repository thread (without back sprite) that you might as well like:
    a93JbXj.png
    (OtaKun)

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Awesome! I also look forward to the icon... And also the Vivillon sprites that you accepted before...

One more sprite previously submitted into the repository thread (without back sprite) that you might as well like:
    a93JbXj.png
    (OtaKun)

The Mega Mewtwo Y Sprite is actually by a DeviantArt User by the name AttackVII, all I did was to resize it. I did asked for his permission but I never recieved his reply, becuase it seems like he has either left the DeviantArt Community, or has been inactive there for a long time, as the last post he made there was in the year 2014.

Anyways I'd like to submit a Mega Charizard Y Sprite
    clilUZo.png

Credits:The Smogon XY Sprite Project, and me for editing, resizing, reposing and stuff.

MrDollSteak

Years
  • The Mega Mewtwo Y Sprite is actually by a DeviantArt User by the name AttackVII, all I did was to resize it. I did asked for his permission but I never recieved his reply, becuase it seems like he has either left the DeviantArt Community, or has been inactive there for a long time, as the last post he made there was in the year 2014.

Anyways I'd like to submit a Mega Charizard Y Sprite
    clilUZo.png

Credits:The Smogon XY Sprite Project, and me for editing, resizing, reposing and stuff.

Sorry but Mega Charizard Y is already finished. I am not accepting alternate poses this is not like the other thread.

Years
  • I tried to do a back sprite for M-Medicham, I don't like the result that much, but is better than nothing anyway.

b8yOqxV.png

The front sprite is already in this thread and the back is just an edit from 64x64 Ds-Style Medicham.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2023
    hi there, this is a really nice project. are you only accepting sprites made from scratch? or can we submit resized 3D sprites, or bulbapedia's 240x240 sprites?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I was told this thread was in need of a Mega Sceptile icon.
    Will this do?
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back