• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender race v12: a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

"I should probably try and do some spring cleaning on my unplayed steam games some time..."
    .... which is what I've been saying to myself for idk how long now.... xD

My list of everything is bigger than I can count - music, TV, film, games... if you can think of it, I'm miles behind.

Well at least you have a list... 😅
    I've probably forgotten about a bunch of stuff I was interested in/looking into by now xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    am surprisingly fine. several friends who also got their 2nd shot yesterday are sore af now haha. But i'm fine. yay!

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years

every time i get into an argument with my family the one thing they like to toss around is how I have been single for my entire life and im sitting here like "why does that matter in the slightest"

yeah sure i cant ever get a relationship but i damn sure have other qualities

Years
    • Seen today

"Why does that matter" is my response every time someone I don't like asks a personal question.

Years

well if they're trashing you for it I doubt there's any good intent behind it.

I guess you're stuck with them and can't just omit them from your life? =p
    I mean family or not, if they keep making you feel bad, I'd just drop them at some point.
    Though, have you brought it up yet, how they make you feel when they say those things?
    I kinda feel like you probably have.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years

well if they're trashing you for it I doubt there's any good intent behind it.

I guess you're stuck with them and can't just omit them from your life? =p
    I mean family or not, if they keep making you feel bad, I'd just drop them at some point.
    Though, have you brought it up yet, how they make you feel when they say those things?
    I kinda feel like you probably have.

I mean i would if i could but moving out is a tough thing to do in these times for me

I've basically accepted that ill be alone for the rest of my life, hell should have expected it in the first place since im the least interesting nor handsome person in the galaxy lmao
    wouldn't say im a proud single though

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I've basically accepted that ill be alone for the rest of my life, hell should have expected it in the first place since im the least interesting nor handsome person in the galaxy lmao
    wouldn't say im a proud single though
    While I can somewhat relate, it still makes me sad that you have such a low opinion of yourself! D:

Years

yeah so stuck with them then for the time being huh =(
    Nothing wrong with being single, though the loneliness can be harsh if you're actually wanting company.
    They do say there's a lid for every pot, but I'm skeptical on that myself 😅

Anyway, we need to get you in a group hug right now +_+

community-group-hug.gif

I haven't posted here since forever

Wb then =3
    just in time to join the group hug 😉

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back