• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together 2013 Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Jesus, this GT is wreaking havoc on my eyes. Al this time on the computer is gonna kill me =P

Definitely worth it, though. I hope everyone's having as fun of a time as I am! Go get some coffee at Cafe a la Skype!

test_account

for all that is broken, I am the test.
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2019
Just popping in to say hi from test_account via the PC mobile app.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
/late to the party here.

I was planning on doing the Bug Catching Contest, but I wasn't able to enter because I wasn't able to use Pokecheck correctly and I didn't have G/S/C with me. I entered the Prettiest Profile contest instead.

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
I might join the Skype event and the movie marathon. Hah, iSketch does seem like fun thouch I'm a little burned out on drawing right now. I didn't know it had started already. I guess I don't pay attention too well. xD;

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I've pretty much been sticking to the YGO tournament so far haha - need to secure that number 1 spot. ;D Hoping to get more involved with iSketch today though!

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I've been busy with egg swaps, Skype, watching the movies, and PPC. Trying to do as much as I can this time around. xD

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
No that's not wrong tbh. Skype is like, rapid fire posting which you cannot do in a thread :L

Not doing much tbh besides Skype and Radio this GT.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I feel like contests (Pretty Profile, Art, Singing, etc) should have had more time to get their entries in. Who made GT last for 4 days? I need more time to do it all! i'm not an artist tho

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
I feel like contests (Pretty Profile, Art, Singing, etc) should have had more time to get their entries in. Who made GT last for 4 days? I need more time to do it all! i'm not an artist tho
That's true. The Small Writing Competition only has a few hours left, and there's only been one entrant. I might have entered it myself if I'd had a bit more time to think up a story.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
That's pretty disheartening. :( I would extend it until it gets at least a second participant. XD;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
if it does get extended, that would be good news for my art contest..that gives members even more time to get their drawings in. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back