• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together 2013 Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I really do want the GT to be extended. I was too lazy to join anything as I had something come up this weekend and I couldn't do a lot of things.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I'd love for the GT to be extended to at least Wednesday. That will give me Tuesday, which is a day off for me from work. I had to work this entire weekend and Monday, which means that the GT flew by without me being able to participate in any event. At least with a small extension, I could attempt to join something.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
If the gamin events were hosted during the weekday for me, it would've been better :[
It's too bad not everyone could be free at the same time as everyone else :[

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Whoa wait when does the Get-Together end? I was gonna start but I don't want to be interrupted during a contest. D:

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
There are some events like egg swap that should be like 2-3 days.

The whole Get Together could be great as a week, but should be scheduled around long weekends were more people tend to have days off.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
What? It gets extended yay :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hooray for the GT getting extended!

But it's not gonna help with my school schedule D: but I'll make it as much as possible.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Yay! I'm so glad the GT got extend! I can enter more things now and swap more eggs!

I agree with Anna though, it should be a week every year, gives more time for things.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Whether its extended or not, its still the same for me, due to timezone reasons and school.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
It's getting extended?! AWESOME. Thanks! This gives me more time to participate in lots more events as I have only been able to go on starting today due to finals. Yay! xD

Years
Glad the time's been extended. I was gonna have to skip this GT otherwise.

It was fun to try something new this time around, too.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Did everyone have fun in this year's Get-Together? Anyone sad that it's ending tonight? I am, to be quite honest...because I felt that this Get-Together was one of the most fun I've had...more than the past two years I've been involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back