• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together 2013 Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Whoa, man, I barely noticed that the event has started! The Get-Together could use some kind of big forum notice. That'll get people to look!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well techincally it's still "the holiday weekend" for most of us, so I understand that's the reason why we have a slow start in events. Art events like mine usually has that slow start, so I don't expect entries to pile up on the first day of the GT. xD

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Yeah I agree, we really should have a huge notification or alert for this event as mentioned earlier! I spent about 10 minutes searching for this place when I first logged in, kinda scared that I might have missed it altogether. :/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh, good thing an announcement thingy on top of the forum was made, otherwise I would have missed it too haha. I'm going away on a trip tomorrow so I won't be able to participate for most of the time. But still, it's fun to see how incredibly active this forum is.

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Oh, good thing an announcement thingy on top of the forum was made, otherwise I would have missed it too haha. I'm going away on a trip tomorrow so I won't be able to participate for most of the time. But still, it's fun to see how incredibly active this forum is.

They didn't really give a link in the announcement, but Facebook comes in handy. ;D

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
I didn't even notice that the Get Together 2013 was starting now. LOL. I was expecting some kind of notification as well.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
People might still be recovering from the holiday in America. That's why I got such a late start to the day!

I'm most excited about the Minecraft event! This is the first time I've had Minecraft for a GT, and I'm looking forward to getting on the server and seeing what others make!

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I didn't realize it started, well, that's because I don't pay attention.

I want to do the Yu-Gi-Oh tournament but I'm unsure how my Internet will react. So, I'm pretty excited for that one~

Years
Had loads of fun today at all the events I partook in ;D I wish I could do so many more but im tired and need to go to bed now -_-

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I wanna play more isketch! It's so much fun! :D

Plus I missed out on the league of legends event because of well..stuff xD but I'm still on for TF2 :D

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I wonder what happened to that Art&Pixel Event...

PS - ISketch seems a LOTTTTTTT fun!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hope everyone is having a fabulous time at all of the events today. Tried my hand at retro gaming and my score didn't top the highest. xD But oh well, the most important thing is I had fun. :)

I'll try to attend most events tonight. Hooray for multitasking!

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Wow it started early this year. Well, I'll try and join some events if I have the time. Lol, I have no life so I probably have the time of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back