• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gotta keep still. Keepi-gah! Gotta fiddle about.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
  • Fidgeting, playing around, fiddling, etc. Basically, things like twiddling your arms or clapping your hands randomly. Moving your body for no reason other than boredom, or being tired. Are you a restless person? Do you just like moving little parts of yourself at random, simply because of having nothing to do? I happen to shake my hands from time to time, particularly at school.

this topic sounds so wrong qq

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Well I never really do these. I'm not a restless, I actually like laying still in my bed in the dark :)

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • I can't really stay still for more than a minute without moving really :/
    I'd guess simply because of the ADHD

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I'm a calm guy but anxiety causes me to be very fidgety. I won't stop moving my leg or tapping patterns with my fingers. I've been this way for as long as I remember.

Years
  • I can be quite restless when I sit for long periods of time, especially during classes when the teacher is just reading off slides or shoving information down our throats. The only classes where I don't fidget a lot would be Java and web development because I'm doing something on the computer, otherwise I'm moving around every 5 minutes, readjusting my butt on the seat, whatever needs to be done to keep me occupied.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've come to the conclusion that when I'm alone or in a really comfortable atmosphere I can fully relax and not move at all. If I'm nervous or anxious for some reason though I literally have to do something.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm very fidgety. I have to be moving something because I get these impulses in my brain. In order to control them, I often have to fidget in some way. The most I've 'fidgeted' is by flapping around my arms because of the impulses I get. I tend to fidget with my necklace a lot too or with my plushies. I think most of it is due to my ADHD or Autism though. I've always been told not to do it, but it's hard since as I said before... I get these impulses in my brain that I can't control very well.

Sirfetch’d

I actually have RLS(restless leg syndrome). It's very annoying when trying to sleep at night or get comfortable on the couch and not being able to because of the constant need to move my legs. I can try not to think about it and it helps a bit, but not much haha

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I get really fidgety when I have to sit for a long time. I feel sorry for people that sit behind me in class, it must be really annoying.

Years
  • I swing my legs about when I'm at my desk all the time. In fact, I'm doing it right now. If I'm not swinging my legs, I'm constantly changing positions. It doesn't happen so much when I'm sitting at a couch or at other people's houses.

I also have a weird tendency to sway in place when I'm standing still, especially when I'm waiting at a crosswalk.

So I guess my legs are bit fidgety. :p Arms aren't so bad, but I swing them about sometimes when I'm walking.

Years
  • I find it really hard to stay still sometimes, even when i'm seated down in class. Sometimes i'll get really hyper for no real reason but not speak. Basically what Nerakii above me said. Kinda explains that I have ADHD. =(

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • I always feel the need to crack joints, mainly in my wrists, but also my back, knees, elbows and neck. It really annoys me when I do it and when I don't do it so I can't win, heh.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I have to constantly be moving something. Normally I'll just wiggle my foot back and forth, and other times I'll flip my pencil over and over again, but I have to constantly move.

Yukari

That it does.

I tend to constantly move, I hate being still for any amount of time. Some times I walk around, sometimes I move my arms, sometimes it move my feet, really it varies. But yeah I move around a lot...

Years
  • hahahahahahahahahahaha I'm autistic.

I constantly find myself rocking, tapping or doing that thing where I repeatedly press my finger to my thumb rapidly. I'm not entirely sure why I do it although I tend to do so more if something is making me uncomfortable (emotionally or physically) or anxious. Perpetual rhythmic movement is soothing I guess.

Goomy Gumi

Gooey Vocaloid
    Years
  • It's hard to stay still. I have a habit of cracking my knuckles, and I try to always stretch various parts of my body all the time (mostly limbs and back). I also circle my ankles or head around often.

Back