• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grandmafia [IT'S OVER]

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i think the onion hint was letting us know that mana was the youthful elder

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i thought it just meant that yukari was the youthful elder and when yukari was replaced mana got yuk's role.
    also in regards to the silver eye hint i think you're on to something.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Mana 2.0 was definitely the Youthful Elder:
    This man has maintained his youth using a special diet consisting of onions and disgusting health drinks.

As for the silver hint, if it is referring to silver tiers, then it really doesn't narrow it down because there's a ton of silver tier players alive right now.

Also, the phase post at the end of D2 said Ketsu was dressed in all black. Maybe he was the Stalker or Shady Character? Unless all Whippersnappers are just dressed in black or something

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Hi there I have the old man's list.

Candy, Foxrally, Zehn

Also I think it's kinda odd that you think I'm scum just because I was hard to read in other games :P

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • I also have a list (it was supposed to arrive yesterday)

A Wise Old man speaks of three people, one of which is evil.

JohnnyMustang, Faer, Rozureido.
    -----
    The people I think are evil are:
    JohnnyMustang
    Candy
    Twiggy
    Superjolt

For changing their votes at the very end last phase.

-----
    And Johnny and candy are one the lists so that makes me think they're bad even more.
    for today I'll go with [execute] Milotic
    And then we'll go for johnny tomorrow.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I guess I'll follow suit. I have no info, having just returned to the game, but :(

[EXECUTE] Milotic

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Wait a sec, I'm confused - Bact, did the wise old man accidentally send their NA to Naku two nights in a row or something? 'Cause from what I'm understanding, only last night's list should have 3 people on it since it was shortened due to the mistake, but now both Nimsy and Golgari have short lists.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • Wait a sec, I'm confused - Bact, did the wise old man accidentally send their NA to Naku two nights in a row or something? 'Cause from what I'm understanding, only last night's list should have 3 people on it since it was shortened due to the mistake, but now both Nimsy and Golgari have short lists.

Since the list wasn't sent last phase, the gm decided to make both lists shorter as a "make-up"

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • The Wise Old Man did send their NA to me two nights in a row, yes. I'm not sure exactly how Bac handled the lists, but two were sent out this phase, though one was meant to be sent out last phase.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • So we currently have Milotic, Foxrally, Zehn, JohnnyMustang, Faer and Rozureido, 2 of which are mafia. This assumes neither Golgari or Nimsy are lying, of course, which I guess is always a possibility depending on what mafia role Golgari and/or Nimsy may have and if they feel the original mafia on the list is worth saving.

We do have to keep in mind that some of these could be third party/bingo hall roles, so it's not like anyone remaining are confirmed inno after we find the mafia.

I actually think that not changing your vote is more suspicious then changing it after a RR. I might be in the minority, but since Zehn did that, I'm voting for him right now, pending any other surprises. Execute [Zehn]

One more thing. I was surprised that Gramps and Grandma did not visit each other last night, that would have saved Mana. :( Maybe do it tonight? If this doesn't happen soon we may have to consider that one of them could be lying or were converted to a third party. Not to mention the Old Maid is still out there as far as I can tell.

Time for some serious dialogue.

Years
  • Could someone tell me the reasons for lynching Zehn and Milotic? I've been busy today and I would like to hear both of the reasons all in one collective paragraph or explanation. I am sorry for being so quiet.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I woke up to see people attempting to bandwagon me. Well.

Honestly all I did was seeing that Ketsu wasn't defending himself, which was also after I posted my own vote. He didn't do anything to defend himself even when half the votes are going to him, and saying that you're inactive isn't an excuse at all. ._.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • Milotic is on the wise old man's list that Doof got.

Also, the suspicious behavior last phase of voting for gunner after the soft claim reveal, then switching her vote near the end of the phase.

----
    Zehn is also on the list doof got.
    And Jd's reasoning is:
    Zehn didn't change his vote last phase to ketsu, so that makes him suss.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Nimsy, check the posts again, Milotic voted one post before Gunner said that she softed, which basically no one caught, and I have a feeling that if the mafia had caught it they may have killed her as she is a pretty important role for the town. That's why I think her changing was because of the RR and not because she wanted to seem inno.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • Nimsy, check the posts again, Milotic voted one post before Gunner said that she softed, which basically no one caught, and I have a feeling that if the mafia had caught it they may have killed her as she is a pretty important role for the town. That's why I think her changing was because of the RR and not because she wanted to seem inno.

*shrugs* a small mistake on my part.

It was kinda just a hunch I had that Milotic was bad, but then she was on doof's list.
    So I'm pretty confident that she's a baddie.
    I don't like to vote so quickly unless I am this confident.

Back