• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Ground control to Major Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Terrible, because I've got finals next week, but I also have homework that was given to me yesterday and due this Friday rather than next week.

Oh I see. I wish you luck on your finals.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    I'll be content if the new year passes by quietly. Too much stuff has happened in 2015 for me.

Schwarzer Regen

imagine my name in a fancy color/font, I'm just po
    Years
    I'm looking forward to New Years already because it's become tradition in my family to buy military grade amounts of fireworks and stuff which we spend hours with letting them go off :3

Though I can't tell if 2016 will be that awesome, ah well

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I'm really looking forward to making some resolutions for the new year. This past year I managed to achieve most of my resolutions, so I'm hoping to perhaps keep up a nice streak ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm gonna get a body that's just so hawt I'll never be able to stop looking myself in the mirror.

... Doomed to fail this year's resolution too, I feel 8)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I'm looking forward to New Years because then I'll be able to get a cat!!! Meow :3

And also I may stop moping and finally get a grip and do something with myself. Properly XD

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    2016 is gonna be better, I can feel it. It's the year I get my health issues under control, the year I get a good paying job, and hopefully the year I finish my translation program.

Let's make it a good one, guys.

As for my New Year's Resolution, I'm going to try and stop being so brash.

What are your resolutions?

Years
    I'm not one for New Years resolutions, mostly for reasons people have already brought up - nobody really holds themselves to it over the course of the entire year unless you're crazy dedicated or have insane willpower, haha.

Sirfetch’d

I make a ton of resolutions but rarely follow through with them. I either lose interest, forget, or just become too lazy and say screw it! Though this year, I do plan to go through with some of mine :)

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    2013 : Still Playing Games
    2014 : Still Playing Games
    2015 : Still Playing Games
    2016 : Hope I can stop playing games. But really?

LoL me every year

EDIT : Can you help me to name these dragons below? I know its kinda over to ask a request, but thank you for naming them!

Last edited:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I have a bunch of resolutions in mind for 2016 but I doubt many of them come to pass. I always make New Years resolutions and then get derailed almost immediately - although this year I did manage to go to the gym for most of the year, but I haven't been for a month or two now.

Years
    My mother wants me to lose weight because of my skin condition that makes lumps grow in sweaty areas like my breasts, but I find so much health food bland to the point I'll likely have to take long jogs in the heat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back