• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTFO!!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • How will are you at handling your anger? Do you ever get so angry that steam literally blows from your ears? lol Or do you just count to three and everything is all good and dandy? Do you know anyone who's anger is really bad?

For me, I'm not that good at handling my anger. I get into these outbursts, mostly due to autism, that tend to escalate out of control. It's hard to really get a handle on them because when I get angry, I feel like my brain is going to explode. :/

As for my mom, her anger is even worse. She'll go on and on and on and on about something for one thing. She'll also be yelling and carrying on about it as well. She's usually a good-natured person, but she tends to let people take advantage of her too. There was one time when we were in Wal-mart and she got really angry. I don't remember about what though. Anyway, she was yelling loudly on and on about whatever pissed her off. It was so embarrassing, and I literally walked in front of her pretending I didn't know her.

Thing is, when she gets into those little outbursts, there's no talking her out of it. Half the time, I don't even think she realizes just how angry she even gets. It's like she's oblivious to her anger episodes, which really sucks. :/

So, anyway, how about you?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • This might sound really strange, but whenever I get angry or upset, I have this weird venting action where I continuously tap my right middle finger. I feel like it's just an easy way in which I can let out all that anger without causing a scene, although I have had people question why I do it. Either that, or I'll just remove myself from an area, take a few deep breathes to relax myself, and then head back out and do whatever I was doing.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    I don't really get angry. I can get (mildly) irritated/annoyed, but that's not on the same level. I just see little point in getting angry. Not saying nobody ever should get angry, but a lot of people get angry when its not necessary or when a much lower level of it is necessary. Though I do believe that I am capable of getting angry, just never had a real reason to be angry.

And my parents have short fuses. I wish they didn't.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I.. yeah, I don't control my anger very well at all. I swear a lot when i'm angry, and have a tendency to rant. I've been known to lash out when I completely lose my temper, though thankfully it doesn't happen often.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I can bottle up my anger quite well. I'll never explode easily but when I do, it's usually a mess :(

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I get angry pretty easily but I tend not to use violence, I just get so angry that I start treating the person like they're stupid (they usually are) and I outwit them and then they end up feeling even madder than I was. Feels good.

Years
  • I'm usually pretty good about maintaining a complacent attitude. I try not to anger too quickly, and instead rationalize everything, or at the very least repress it and pretend it doesn't exist.

I'm a passive person, and I don't usually enjoy confrontations. I think it's mainly because of when I grew up, I had to learn to walk on egg shells as to not anger my father. :S

However, when I do get pushed past the breaking point, I've been known to go off in a manic rage, and then get extremely apologetic after saying the wrong thing and hurting someone. u_u;

Sirfetch’d

I rarely get angry to the point of where I have to "deal" with it or anything haha. I am such a laid back person that I simply just don't let things bother me! However if I do get angry, I just keep to myself. Its the best thing one can do imo

Years
  • My family can be divided in half in terms of temper; my sister, and dad are the short-tempered ones while my mom, and myself are the ones who are more tolerant. We all have our triggers when it comes to what upsets us enough to explode. For instance, because they are family, they know how to annoy me the most in the slightest possible ways, or maybe I'm just not tolerant around family members \: I find myself to have a great amount of tolerance around friends, not with anyone else. I can be easily annoyed, but at the same time maintain calmness majority of the time. But generally, I don't like venting or flipping my, as I call it "♥♥♥♥♥ switch," in front of people.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I am not someone who can count to three and suddenly I'm not angry anymore. I don't think that's natural, and if you're someone who can do that, I honestly fear you. I'm not someone who get stark raving mad, but when I'm mad, I definitely show another side to my personality that people who know me are surprised to see, and it usually lasts until I find a distraction, or go to sleep. My anger usually comes in the form of passive aggression, but sometimes I do get pretty aggressive. I have a pretty high tolerance, though, so it usually takes a lot of build up for me to see red.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • People often misunderstand anger with me.

I'm actually a really, really, chill person. I hardly ever get legit angry at anything. I get frustrated, maybe occasionally, but anger? Not really. If I do get angry my normal way of dealing is to walk away and come back later when I cool off, which is a rare thing.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I get angry a lot. And I tend to curse and rant whenever I do. Violence tends to happen as well.

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
    Years
  • Well..a long time ago I cant control my anger and tend to use my violence and I won't stop till I get satisfied. But now whenever I'm angry, I just punch the wall,pillow,etc. I learned to control when I was 11 years old when I K.Oed my sister xD

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • Everyone in my family is always the angry every moment type of people, so I personally made it my job as to be able to not let them flip or freak out and cause a scene in public, so I become something people use to vent, sometimes not even my family. I keep my emotions surprisingly well, but then, there's the snap. Boom goes the world.

Years
  • I don't get angry very often, and if I do I can normally contain myself. However, there are the times that I can explode... And welp. Yeah, I explode.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I am not someone who can count to three and suddenly I'm not angry anymore. I don't think that's natural, and if you're someone who can do that, I honestly fear you.
    You fearing me doesn't seem so natural, but okay. What's so scary?

Back