• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hairstyles!

Years
  • So, let's talk hair.

What kind of hairstyle do you have currently (if you have hair)? Do you like it? Is there anything you want to change about your hairstyle? What color is your hair currently?

Years
  • so right now my hair is kept relatively short but when it grows out it gets wavy and curly

personally i do not like it because i'd much rather it'd be straight and thin

my hair is brown! although some grays are starting to grow in ever so slowly

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen today
    I have the blonde hair/blue eye combination. Long hair annoys me to keep up with, so it gets cut down frequently. I'm being a little lenient right now, I admit. It's reaching back to neck length currently.

Days
  • Directly answering to the point:

What kind of hairstyle do you have currently
    Very simple. Short haircut 💇‍♂️ to the extent that it doesn't reaches till my eyes or neck, neither it flies when I cycle at high speeds. Easy to manage with hands without using comb that much.

Do you like it?
    Yes. No issues from it, and issue arises when it's longer than half the length of my finger.

My hairs are AI-enabled and they automatically arrange themselves with one stroke of hand.

Is there anything you want to change about your hairstyle?
    No. I tend to maintain ideals, hence my hairs are to give me decent looks that to impress someone.

What color is your hair currently?

Full Black ⚫️ like Shiny Rayquaza, and it shines a bit when I am under direct sunlight.

Years
  • I keep my hair short because I'm always in the hospital and it's easier to maintain in there.

Years
  • My hair is pretty short and usually combed over. It's technically just really dark brown, but it looks jet black unless its under direct sunlight. It's fine enough, the only annoying thing about it is that it has a very springy texture and will naturally swoosh down unless I keep it up.

Years
  • I've yet to take a haircut in 2024 and my hair is naturally curly so... it's pretty much just really long and curling all over the place uncontrollably atm :cool:

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I guess what I have would be considered a "pixie cut"? The bottom is also a bit of an undercut. I like to part it on my left so the bangs hang more on my right side. I've had it this short since this past September and I love it! ...except for the frequent trips to the salon to maintain the length.

I have yet to dye my hair, so it's just my natural color (light brown). I'd love to dye it purple someday!

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Collarbone length currently but I was half thinking of cutting my hair short to match my WoL's hair. My hair's my natural colour (dark brown) and faded green ends rn but I'm planning on getting the green back!

Back