• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HAIRY

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2016
    I am not sure, but it is long enough to almost hit the very bottom of my back when it isn't styled. I cut it every 2 months. My hair seems to grow an inch, sometimes an inch+ a month. I think it is from taking vitamins lol

Years
    Not entirely sure of the measurement itself, but it's reached the lower back area. Mom has been nagging every Saturday for the past month to visit the barber, but I've often retaliated with the reason that I'm busy playing League, conveniently during the time she mentions it -snickers- My hair becomes protection during the winter and I've always been reluctant to get trims since it took so much effort growing it out.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    My bangs reach down to about my nose whereas the back is down to my shoulders. It could grow out more, but it could probably also use a cut. It's just whenever I get a haircut I usually get a buzz because I don't like to bother with styling and getting it cut any less?more than that seems like a waste of money since it just means I'll have to get it cut sooner. It just feels weird not having any hair though so I tend to put it off as long as possible.

Years
    My hair used to be so long I could practically sit on it. I never cut it, I never styled it, just...left it completely natural to the point of really tatty and messy.

But in September I had it styled and cut somewhat. It's still long, but the ends look a lot healthier and it's a lot easier to manage. Plus I actually like having bangs now, it's pretty cool.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Mine's medium in length - about a hand's length from my shoulder. I'm planning to get it trimmed and restyled as soon as I'm able.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    My hair touches my shoulders. My hair has been at all kinds of lengths but it's never been too long, I'd like to try and grow it down to my waist but I will probably end up chopping it off like always. Short hair is easy to manage... But I really want long twintails once in my life ;-;

Bay

Years
    My hair is pass my shoulders and somewhat halfway down on my back, so pretty long. The last time I had my hair cut and stylized was a couple years ago. I let my bangs grow out, though, so it's a mess now haha.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    My hair? Shoulder length. I'm planning on getting it cut soon, though. A little shorter, because I have trouble managing it, so I'm just going to try a shorter cut. I'm not going to get it long ever again, tbh.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    My hair are in the middle of my back, but in V-Cut so it's not the same length everywhere,

I found an old picture when my hair were at my shoulders. I think I am gonna cut them back (one day).

Back