• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Happy birthday Ninetales!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years

• 💜 Happy birthday Ninetales! 💜

Today is the birthday of an amazing Staff member, writer, listener, book enthusiast, and friend! Now more than ever, I believe a celebration thread is needed - so please come by and, at least, leave some Ninetales GIFs 😍

Staying up all those nights to write posts for Trainers with you has been a very fun and positive experience - I can't thank you enough for the help on that front... and for all the patience, oopsies! But you've been also a wonderful person to just chat with - honest, supportive, clever, with that unique way of speaking and writing... and truly the life of the party!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Happy birthday! I hope you'll have a great day! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Happy merry birthday Luna <33 You are a kind soul, and a really great person in general, and I wish you the best of today!

DisgustingEcstaticHog-size_restricted.gif

Years

• To my soul sister Lina, Happy Birthday to my beautiful, courageous and extraordinary friend. I am leaving a fire stone here for you, a symbol of transformation as you grow with each year. You have a special place in my heart, and I know that you have a future ahead of you burning as brightly and brilliantly as the fire you were born under and the powerful Pokemon Ninetales that represents you.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Happy birthday, Lina!! You've always been someone I admire, and I can't say often enough just how delightful, inspiring and motivating your presence is! I hope you have a wonderful birthday because you deserve it, and I hope the year ahead carries blessings for you and your loved ones. Stay safe and stay sparkling, dear!

Years
  • this person and i aren't close or anything, but she's been a pretty nice presence around the forums in the times i've seen her. so Happy Birthday to Ninetales!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • aaaaaaaa, I'm late to the party, but happy belated birthday, Guildmaster Ninetales!! :D You're an amazing person and have always been an irreplaceable part of this community for as long as you've been around! You deserve all the best! ^-^

Cheers for Team Soul!!
    aQiKVr3.gif

Back